+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 316 of 560 FirstFirst ... 216266306314315316317318326366416 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    It’s still a bad idea. That hasn’t changed. I’ll keep moaning for now.

It might be, but its what were getting. So whits the point min?
    Wasted energy that could be used to give the club idea's to make it as good as it can be.

Where is Stan thesedays?

Quote Originally Posted by DonVincenzo (The II) View Post
    Council planners have backed it and advised the committee to green light it.
    Its happening, end of.

Can half of you stop moaning now and start backing?
    didnt think so...

https://stv.tv/news/north/1406756-ab...d-by-planners/
    You may exaggerate it to refer to it as 'moaning'.

That does not make what others of us would call practical realities, such as transport and debt any less concerning.

Terrible news (if not unexpected)

......and it's not "the other side of the city" it's in the f'uckin country.

Why the f'uck should I start backing something that I know to be a mistake.

I didn't "start backing" the invasion of Iraq (insert ump**** countries here)

Its happening, end of.

didnt think so...

At last some sense. Here's hoping the full council approve it on monday.

Although its a huge own goal by the kingsford No group to say they would mount a legal challenge if the vote doesn't go in their favour. It really gives the council a free hit so to speak.

Anyway, onwards and upwards and I cant wait to see the benifits this truly magnificent facility can bring to the north east.

Unless your a moaning ******* whose only worry is they might not get a pint before the game.

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    Unless your a moaning ******* whose only worry is they might not get a pint before the game.
    Is that the only reason is it?

It really boils down to this. The people wanting the move don’t think Pittodrie is family/corporate friendly enough

Quote Originally Posted by donvincenzo (the ii) View Post
    council planners have backed it and advised the committee to green light it.
    Its happening, end of.

f@ck

Ill be jacking it if the colt teams get in the league anyway so it might nae actually affect me
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 23-01-2018 at 03:27 PM.

Its happening, end of.

didnt think so...

Lets not count our chickens as it still needs the approval next week.
    Good positive news though.

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    At last some sense. Here's hoping the full council approve it on monday.

Although its a huge own goal by the kingsford No group to say they would mount a legal challenge if the vote doesn't go in their favour. It really gives the council a free hit so to speak.

Anyway, onwards and upwards and I cant wait to see the benifits this truly magnificent facility can bring to the north east.

Bluff tactic by the Westhill Lesbian Group. It will go to appeal because of Aberdeenshire Council's stance but, should the vote now go as expected on monday, we will then see the colour of the NKS's money. Or lack of

[QUOTE=DonVincenzo (The II);38772727]Council planners have backed it and advised the committee to green light it.
    Its happening, end of.

didnt think so...

People who are moaning and genuinely worried about the future of the club due to the location and debt....I honestly hope people will not be on forums in years to come saying to people like you ' told you so'....as our club turn in to a Kilmarnock /Motherwell etc to....

Now saying that I hope we can now try and make the best of this as we can for us fans...properly designed stadium with safe standing for all the young ( and old ) fans who want to sing and stand at games.....surely the club can see the benefits of a proper atmosphere ?
    Get a fan zone for the kids with different activities ( was at a New York red bulls game not lot ago and their stadium is in the middle of nowhere so they put on all this activities for the young fans).....get the transport sorted properly ....increase the capacity of the onsite pub as 600 capacity is nowhere near enough....oh and at least this has fvcked off the NKS pensioners 😜😜😜

Page 316 of 560 FirstFirst ... 216266306314315316317318326366416 ... LastLast