+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 319 of 560 FirstFirst ... 219269309317318319320321329369419 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    There's nothing stopping us putting in a team either,sure i read at the weekend that Aberdeen,hibs and hearts are interested but are not yet ready to participate,isnt exclusively old firm that have been invited
    But they get in before anyone else. That's one issue

Cove and Cowdenbeath pretty much and either Spartans or East Kilbride have to playoff to get in/stay in but these two get dropped in straight away, that's another issue

Another is no colt teams should be allowed into the league. It will hamper established league clubs. That's another issue

The whole idea can f@ck off. I don't want us to enter a team or anyone else.

But this is for a another thread
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 24-01-2018 at 08:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DonVincenzo (The II) View Post
    What’s this about then? I’ve been away working so havnt been hearing this anywhere
    Colt Teams thread dude

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    That's the problem. Plus those that are happy about the move (which is fair enough) seem to be happy with anything they are fed.
    I guess I'm one of the so-called happy clappers, but certainly don't just accept anything that we are fed by the club.
    I'll review and assess and make my own mind up.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Once in a lifetime (or three) move and it looks ****e.
    Leaving aside location and transport concerns, what exactly aesthetically is it that makes it look ****e?
    Its not finalised yet as I understand it but I do think that it is a vast improvement over Pittodrie.

I sort of asked Pacman a similar based question which he ddn't come back to but pointed out some initial obvious improvements this stadium will have over our current stadium

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I guess I'm one of the so-called happy clappers, but certainly don't just accept anything that we are fed by the club.
    I'll review and assess and make my own mind up.

Leaving aside location and transport concerns, what exactly aesthetically is it that makes it look ****e?
    Its not finalised yet as I understand it but I do think that it is a vast improvement over Pittodrie.

I sort of asked Pacman a similar based question which he ddn't come back to but pointed out some initial obvious improvements this stadium will have over our current stadium

I was a bit puzzled by that statement also. I mean, it's a f#ckin football stadium!! what's it supposed to look like? and what was he expecting the all new Pittodrie (re-built for peanuts apparantly) to look like?

Quote Originally Posted by Bridieeater View Post
    I was a bit puzzled by that statement also. I mean, it's a f#ckin football stadium!! what's it supposed to look like? and what was he expecting the all new Pittodrie (re-built for peanuts apparantly) to look like?
    Especially when you consider the media and most of the world chug over Celtic Park, and from the outside it looks like an utter shambles. For £50m, i'm not expecting anything amazing, but IMO, from the designs I have seen i reckon it looks okay. Just a personal opinion of course.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I

Im saving my rage for colt teams

New stadium needs a decent sound system. One thing about Ibrox is it has a good PA. In fact is that not why they are in financial difficulties? Because they spunked £17.5 million on a set of bose'.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridieeater View Post
    Something better. We've all had a look at new stadia and ours looks ****e compared to it. Maybe it'll improve. Maybe not. Sorry that I want us to have something special for the next 60yrs or whatever the life expectancy is. As Stupie says, it looks "okay". Also on Parkhead, it wasn't a new stadium in Cambuslang.

Yep, we’re being told Pittodrie’s a sh1tehole but when asked about how it’ll look, the standard answer seems to be ‘an improvement on pittodrie’

If we havent got the funds to build something that doesn’t look sh1t, then we shouldn’t be building it

There's an job advert of the official site looking for sales folk to sell long-term "AFC Memberships to supporters".

Presumably this is some sort of money raising scheme for Kinsford. Has anyone heard anything more about this ?

Page 319 of 560 FirstFirst ... 219269309317318319320321329369419 ... LastLast