+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 320 of 560 FirstFirst ... 220270310318319320321322330370420 ... LastLast
Results 3,191 to 3,200 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

You better be a member if you want to drink in that new bar.

Then a member with a certain amout of points

Then a gold member

Then........ach you get the drift.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    You better be a member if you want to drink in that new bar.

Then a member with a certain amout of points

Then a gold member

Then........ach you get the drift.
    You'll get a pint at the fanzone as well min.

And a go on a bouncy castle.

Get it built. It'll make it a better experience when we are back to being a distant third (at best).

What do we think will happen tomorrow? Will it be yes or no to the new stadium?

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    What do we think will happen tomorrow? Will it be yes or no to the new stadium?
    It will be a yes. The stadium and firstly the much needed McInnes training facilities will be getting the go ahead...whether we like it or not.
    The main question is how long the funding of this project is going to set us back financially to the detriment of competing at the top of the league?
    Del did say we needed our own training facilities in order to improve. So I expect league wins and cup glory once they are sprung up and paid for!

I think it will be a yes too, but I still don't think it will ever be built because the club can't afford it.

The delay in decision day will have provided enough time to sort oot the broon envelopes.

I fully expect a yes vote

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    The delay in decision day will have provided enough time to sort oot the broon envelopes.

I fully expect a yes vote

I think nearly everyone is expecting a yes vote now. It’s a pity no one at the club had the vision and fight to keep a stadium in the city. The training facilities didn’t need to be right next to the stadium.
    I know it’s about hard cash but when you are spending the kind of money that is being estimated then what is a few million here or there especially when certain directors at the club have way more cash than they will ever need.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    It will be a yes. The stadium and firstly the much needed McInnes training facilities will be getting the go ahead...whether we like it or not.
    The main question is how long the funding of this project is going to set us back financially to the detriment of competing at the top of the league?
    Del did say we needed our own training facilities in order to improve. So I expect league wins and cup glory once they are sprung up and paid for!

Del's still got a bit of time then by your reckoning

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Del's still got a bit of time then by your reckoning
    Yep...we won’t be able to afford to sack him once we start payments towards the Kingsford stadium and the McInnes training facilities.
    People like myself should certainly be looking forward to the training facilities and the impact it will have on improving our players and manager. As said earlier I fully expect league wins and cup glory once everything is done. No pressure Del!

Page 320 of 560 FirstFirst ... 220270310318319320321322330370420 ... LastLast