+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 334 of 560 FirstFirst ... 234284324332333334335336344384434 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,340 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

I'm gutted for the W A N K S - a bit more traffic once a fortnight and a drop in the value of their hooses.

Get to fvck ye NIMBY clowns.

Quote Originally Posted by byreg09 View Post
    On the positive side , my girlfriend stays very near so I wont have to take the car

On the negative side , I will have to see her more ! !
    Yas, everyone round to byreg09's blondes house for pre match drinks.

Lest just get on and build it now

I am fed up with those folk, its to far out of the city, there is no boozers, one guy remarked its to cold in Westhills

Dearie me, if you cannot be arsed don't go. My home game round trip is 120 miles I imagine that's just the norm for 40% of the Dons support, but do we whine on about it. Its part of our day, its the norm let it be the norm for the other 60%.

True fans understand the need to move, the fact is Todders is not fit for purpose.

I just don't know how we are going to play for it !

Quote Originally Posted by KIWIRED View Post
    True fans

Quote Originally Posted by KIWIRED View Post
    Todders

Ok true fans. How do we pay for Todders II

Also again i love the "its happening so you would be aswell get behind it" guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post

The atmosphere will still be sh@te as there will still be huge gaps in the crowd, we will not magic up fans because we are in Westhill

It will still be half empty most of the time we will not magic up fans because we are in Westhill
    I disagree with this.
    Another poster once gave a good debate point in that there are gaps currently at Pittodrie because of its structure.
    Season ticket holders in the South Stand for example predominantly take up the covered seats, meaning that the opportunity to get decent seats are extremely limited, despite there being huge gaps.

The new stadium has the opportunity to make the seats better covered and allow a consolidation of better seating from the start..

Attendances may not differ much but we could be better grouped together.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Take your text talk & f*ck off - no place for that.
    Far better to have text talk than constant negative pish.

Also again i love the "its happening so you would be aswell get behind it" guys.

I don't have all the answers but I have not seen anyone really come up with a creditable alternative plan that works or cost effective

Discounting the previous locations muted and withdrawn and off the table, does anyone know of a site in the city that would work for us.

Speak up now

Until I hear any different we have to go with this one and once the first sod is cut ..... there is no going back

It’s no going back that’s the problem

How would we have paid for an upgraded Pittodrie and stand alone training facility?

Page 334 of 560 FirstFirst ... 234284324332333334335336344384434 ... LastLast