+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 42 of 560 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142542 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by Gallus79 View Post
    KK you're right, however you are slightly inaccurate with positioning. There definitely are two lines right underneath the site and they carry larger exclusion zones than you cite.

Euromesister the money was always going to be a challenge but there are plenty challenges before we even get to that.

The Westhill and Kingswells residents, as well as the raise to aloung the southern edge of the site will be opposed no doubt, but then isn't that why Angela Scott was solicited-?

I think this project presents more issues than the last site and the club didn't even own that land at Loirston-however it is now or never as has been said so surely AFC will overcome all of these.

Yeah, so how is it 'now or never'. If I'm not mistaken this is aboot the 8th attempt at this new stadium mullarky. The previous whatever number all failed and they blamed everyone else for the failures (including alluding to us 'fans' not getting behind the idea).

So, when this current one sinks down crapper when/where will next effort start?

2-1: Kings Links
    5-1: Cove
    9-1: Kincorth
    25-1: Seaton Pk

Just how is it 'now or never' i'm not poking fun at you - but how is it now or never?

Quote Originally Posted by EuroMeister View Post
    Yeah, so how is it 'now or never'. If I'm not mistaken this is aboot the 8th attempt at this new stadium mullarky. The previous whatever number all failed and they blamed everyone else for the failures (including alluding to us 'fans' not getting behind the idea).

So, when this current one sinks down crapper when/where will next effort start?

2-1: Kings Links
    5-1: Cove
    9-1: Kincorth
    25-1: Seaton Pk

Just how is it 'now or never' i'm not poking fun at you - but how is it now or never?
    I can understand the cynicism, but I suppose as fans we should get behind the idea. If we don't move stadium, and build bespoke training facilities, we'll never amount to anything.

I get the position that we've been let down in the past a number of times, but miserly dwelling in the past does no-one any favours.

Lets be honest, nae c@nt kens whats going to happen, you can speculate all you want but that's it, speculation.

We seem to have the right guys running the club these days. We no longer make massive losses and we seem to do ok securing decent sponsorship deals. I suppose there is an element of 'well, if these guys can't get it right, no-one will'. I agree that if there is enough will and finance it'll happen. It has a chance to be a real success if everyone pulls in the same direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Lets be honest, nae c@nt kens whats going to happen, you can speculate all you want but that's it, speculation.
    You want the brexit thread over on off topic

Quote Originally Posted by Barnared View Post
    You want the brexit thread over on off topic
    yeah I could definitely cut and paste that in there

No one knows what has going to happen in the future Mystic Pacman, of course.

But the points posted earlier are factual.

As others have said throw enough money at a problem and it may go away, my fear is that the corner cutting has already begun on this project and thats worrying.

This has to be done properly and done well.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallus79 View Post
    No one knows what has going to happen in the future Mystic Pacman, of course.

But the points posted earlier are factual.

As others have said throw enough money at a problem and it may go away, my fear is that the corner cutting has already begun on this project and thats worrying.

This has to be done properly and done well.
    Aye but some of the speculation is just doom mongering and excuses to moan. Thats what i was getting at.

For example how does anyone know if the money is there or not, there could be deals afoot or numerous other reasons why the money is there.

The Forties pipeline is under it, turns out its nae.

Its landfill, aye and im sure Stewart Milne who has been in the building trade for decades isnt aware of this pretty important factor

and so on

Have to agree with pac. Far too early for the doom mongering. There's plenty time for that.

I'm sure many of us have reservations on Stewart Milne's ability to run a football club, but if there's one thing we should be able to trust him to do right, it's doing proper due diligence on a purchase of land to be used for development.

Page 42 of 560 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142542 ... LastLast