+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 47 of 560 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147547 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Does the fact its within the city limits mean the W.A.N.K.S can infact shut their pieholes as they are in the 'shire?

Im nae to good on the politics side of it
    It's something I've wondered for ages.

Does the fact its within the city limits mean the W.A.N.K.S can infact shut their pieholes as they are in the 'shire?

Im nae to good on the politics side of it

The city council have to consider all objections - but I guess they could conclude to lob them all in the bin as it doesn't affect their re-election chances directly. The Westhill mob are desperate to get folk from Kingswells onside for this very reason.

The council will almost certainly come under pressure from Shire cooncillors and MPs/MSPs if the NIMBYs make enough noise - which they are doing very well at the moment, despite only seeming to have about 10 active members on the Facebook group.

The Dons fans in Westhill/Kingswells that are FOR the stadium must participate in the process and put their views across through the proper channels (i.e. nae on here or on Facebook), otherwise the group of "around 40" could very well be successful in kyboshing the whole thing.

Yer man Angus Jamieson is quoted in the P&J this morning.

Claims that 20,000 people will be turning up at the stadium regularly.

Has he seen our attendance figures for the last 10 years?

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    Yer man Angus Jamieson is quoted in the P&J this morning.

Claims that 20,000 people will be turning up at the stadium regularly.

Has he seen our attendance figures for the last 10 years?
    Thats what f@cks me off. Its always c@nts who know f@ck all that spearhead these groups. This d@ck for example who clearly know jack and when the bypass was mooted, a guy who lived in england. Get f@ck you knobs

Thats what f@cks me off. Its always c@nts who know f@ck all that spearhead these groups. This d@ck for example who clearly know jack and when the bypass was mooted, a guy who lived in england. Get f@ck you knobs
    As per usual there are a range of opinions on this very divisive topic - its a topic that provokes anger amongst many of us whether you know about football or not.

What concerns me so much is this tendency now for the 'short sighted' and the resident 'knee jerk reactionary morons' (whether on Aberdeen Mad or Facebook) to attack these people in Kingswells/Westhills randomly and via the portal of online stuff e.g. vehicles that give a window to anon childish bile being thrown about - e.g. Twitter, Facebook.

I dont particularly care if this new stadium effects some guy in Kingswells back garden or his pelican crossing on a Saturday afternoon. I care about how this new stadium has as its aim DESTROYING our historical home of Pittodrue and raising it to the ground and into rubble.

I care that this new stadium concept threatens everything at the club OUR club - and it effects the playing budget for years and years and years. The club (whether you like it or not) do not have the money to build it and the idea is pie in the sky. Never mind getting NIMBY's in Kingswells onside the club have not got the financial backing onside these are the facts.

They will have to get into masses of debt to pay for it. The playing squad WILL suffer because of this idea which is Milne's baby before he retires and leaves us with debt.

Yet all the resident kneejerk reactionary morons can do is come on here and blow hot air to these people in Kingswells (same folk that went mental the last time) instead of speaking out against the stadium.

It strikes me these people directing bile to 'No Kingswells' care more about the reactionary drivel and bluster they spout on Aberdeen Mad rather than speaking out constructively towards retain our historical asset of Pittodrie - make it better, upgrade it and develop it.

As I have said before fans of Hibs, Hearts they would never allow there home grounds to be turned into rubble but somehow at Aberdeen people want it to happen???

You people whom want to move to Kingswells need to look at themselves in a mirror and question there understanding of the historical fabrics of Aberdeen FC. If you want to move you will regret it when the hopes and dreams of our club are buried forever for the sake of some soulless tip outside the city limits.
    Last edited by EuroMeister; 19-07-2016 at 02:16 PM.

Pittodrie is a gonner and if you think

A) we can stop it

B ) its going to survive

Your mad

I sure as f@ck dont want to leave, but what i feel or any other fan for that matter DOES NOT matter to the club and that is a fact. Sad but true.

Edit- i still think the boy moaning is a tw@t and doesnt know what the f@ck hes talking about, as he has proved with his statement, so he can f@ck off
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 19-07-2016 at 02:22 PM.

I'm a fan of Aberdeen football club, not of Pittodrie Stadium. If Pittodrie has to go for the benefit of the club, so be it. Of course Pittodrie has played special role in the history of the club, but now it is a souless, rapidly decaying hole which is more of a liability to the club than anything to be proud of.

I for one am fully in support of the move; of course there are obstacles to overcome, but with due dilligence the new stadium could not only allow the club to survive, but to flourish.

Quote Originally Posted by DandyDons1903 View Post
    I'm a fan of Aberdeen football club, not of Pittodrie Stadium. If Pittodrie has to go for the benefit of the club, so be it. Of course Pittodrie has played special role in the history of the club, but now it is a souless, rapidly decaying hole which is more of a liability to the club than anything to be proud of.

I for one am fully in support of the move; of course there are obstacles to overcome, but with due dilligence the new stadium could not only allow the club to survive, but to flourish.
    Well if you are supportive of this thing state so but obviously spouting pish, throwing acid, ASDA weed killer or pishing in some blokes back garden in Kingswells is not going to help is it? Because obviously a lot of that trash is going on.

They haven't got the money to do it!! Even if they have the fact that so many people are behind it - sad. Typically Aberdonian - obsessed with property, debt, spending money stupidly just like so many blokes in oil spending money they dont have on buy to let places and when the oil well runs dry they cant afford places anymore.

When no money is being spent on team come season 2021 (if they move) you'll be on here moaning. When team needs a striker the money will be going into servicing the new stadium debt.

Stupid.

You dinna half make up pish

Paragraph 1- stop taking things literally. I havent seen any proof of the weedkiller "incident". Also Acid?

Paragraph 2- Prove they dont have the money and there is nothing in the pipeline. One company cleared our debt from out of the blue last year. So there are investors out there. Also you are making a wild generalsation about oil workers splashing their cash on things they cant afford, i was unemployed for 10 months out of the last 20 months(while the wife was on unpaid maternity leave) and ive survived pretty well because im nae daft and saved. So im proof that stereotype is exactly that. A stereotype

Paragraph 3- made up pish to try and prove a point

Pittodrie has suffered from a lack of maintenance over the last few years as part of the board's desire to move stadium. Its obviously seen better days but I can never understand why any Dons fan would describe it as a "decaying hole". Anyone who visited the old Hampden, Dens Park or Tynecastle will know what a f*cking decaying hole looks like.

I'm nae sure why anyone would think that Hibs and Hearts fans wouldn't allow their home grounds to be turned into rubble. Hibs fans have allowed their club to be relegated under the tenure of a very unpopular chairman and Hearts fans have allowed their club to be put into administration after being ran by a Russian crook FFS.

Page 47 of 560 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147547 ... LastLast