+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 482 of 560 FirstFirst ... 382432472480481482483484492532 ... LastLast
Results 4,811 to 4,820 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Obviously spent too long in that ****hole America. He's lost touch with his inner chiel. One thing Aberdonians hate (well among a long list of ither things) is a big heided blaa.

what, the actual, fcuk, does it matter what the place is called?

For clarity, does anybody have an issue with the training academy being named after Bobby Clark? Are folk upset it’s not called The Jim Leighton Academy, him being the better keeper and all?

Clear to me that without Dave Cormack, we’d still be training at the Barracks till 2030...

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    HOWEVER, money should not over-ride actual deserved service recognition.

IMO, There are more deserving candidates worthy of this accolade, for actual service.
    Teddy Scott for one.
    Fergie, Willie....whoever.

I agree and the money is not sniffed at, but Cormack Park is vain as f@ck.

Dave Halliday should have something(another ex posters worthy idea). The special invite only supporters bar has to be Harpers. Teddy Scott has to have his name on the museum.

What was the name of the couple who paid off all of our debt ? That would be more fitting for a name. Or my personal preference one of my fellow shipmates on the St Clair Phillip Goodbrand who died tragically supporting the team he loved. Miller, Teddy Scott, Harper, Centre, The Jinky Smith fields,

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    What was the name of the couple who paid off all of our debt ? That would be more fitting for a name. Or my personal preference one of my fellow shipmates on the St Clair Phillip Goodbrand who died tragically supporting the team he loved. Miller, Teddy Scott, Harper, Centre, The Jinky Smith fields,
    The Donalds

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post

The special invite only supporters bar has to be Harpers. Teddy Scott has to have his name on the museum.
    By jove something we can agree on.

Ffs pure unadulterated pished pants on here!! Its only thr training facility!! I'm sure the stands of new stadium will be named after Scott Miller Fergie etc

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    Ffs pure unadulterated pished pants on here!!
    Ok Dave👌

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    Ffs pure unadulterated pished pants on here!! Its only thr training facility!! I'm sure the stands of new stadium will be named after Scott Miller Fergie etc
    Spot on, Stav.

Folk getting worked up cos of the name of a Park 😂😂😂😂 I mean, how often are folk going to actually use the name when referencing the joint anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post

Dave Halliday should have something(another ex posters worthy idea). The special invite only supporters bar has to be Harpers. Teddy Scott has to have his name on the museum.
    Given the amount of money Dave put into the training complex and raised I think its fair enough. Totally agree with Harpers bar and the Teddy Scott museum though. One of the stands in the new stadium should be named after fergie.
    I would also be fine if the new stadium was named the Stewart Milne arena but only if he puts in at least twice the amount Dave Cormack put into Cormack Park.

Also, what was named after Bobby Clark recently?

Page 482 of 560 FirstFirst ... 382432472480481482483484492532 ... LastLast