+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 496 of 560 FirstFirst ... 396446486494495496497498506546 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,960 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    I still don't see any proof for what you are alleging. I hope the clubs lawyers aren't looking in though or you could be in alot of trouble for this accusation.
    I'm surprised you took the allegation seriously.
    There's no way any lawyers looking in would want to progress this.
    There's clearly evidence of inane ramblings by the poster to suggest that nothing should be taken with any sanity

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    I still don't see any proof for what you are alleging. I hope the clubs lawyers aren't looking in though or you could be in alot of trouble for this accusation.
    Who they going to take to court...RED_JOHN from Aberdeen mad?
    It would also be in their best interests not to pursue this as it could open up a can of worms

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    There's clearly evidence of inane ramblings by the poster to suggest that nothing should be taken with any sanity
    You are being naive if you think we could possibly have no part in playing with dirty money.

A question for the know all’s here...who put money in to pay for the new training facilities? (Everyone please)

I know Dave Cormack put up around a couple of a million..who is paying the rest?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    There will be none of this dodgy dealing at Aberdeen City.
    Where the grun going to be?

Im in if it takes off

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    You are being naive if you think we could possibly have no part in playing with dirty money.
    Naive?? Really??
    As per LED's request, you've failed to identify any smoke suggesting there is a fire.
    It looks like your more desperately running around with a lighter trying to be the spark of arson with as yet no combustible material for you to use.

Inane Ramblings, fk me I had to google that one Comical Ali
    But surely you are not suggesting that RJ is guilty of lacking sense or being meaningless and silly.

I can see it now in courtroom number 1 The Plaintiff "Aberdeen Football club" are pressing charges on the accused "RED_JOHN" from Aberdeen Mad for inane ramblings.

And meanwhile in courtroom number 2 The Plaintiff RED_JOHN from Aberdeen Mad is pressing charges against Comical Ali (also from Aberdeen mad) for consistently speaking sh!te.

Hud ma beer I'm awa for some popcorn
    Last edited by blowupsheep; 11-09-2019 at 09:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Where the grun going to be?

Im in if it takes off
    They could possibly share with Cove Rangers.
    In fact, like Inverness Caledonian and Inverness Thistle, there could be an opportunity for Aberdeen City to merge with Cove Rangers and become Aberdeen Rangers.
    Their fans could therefore be referred to as Aberdeen Huns

Naive?? Really??
    As per LED's request, you've failed to identify any smoke suggesting there is a fire.
    It looks like your more desperately running around with a lighter trying to be the spark of arson with as yet no combustible material for you to use.
    You have no evidence whatsoever that it is all clean cash that is being used...you can’t even tell me who is investing? It’s obvious why the club don’t want anyone to know who is stumping up the cash. Something dodgy about the whole thing. Plus the fact they got ripped off paying £12m for a fancy shed in a flat bit of ground.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Inane Ramblings, fk me I had to google that one Comical Ali
    Good to see you have learned something this morning

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    But surely you are not suggesting that RJ is guilty of lacking sense or being meaningless and silly.

I can see it now in courtroom number 1 The Plaintiff "Aberdeen Football club" are pressing charges on the accused "RED_JOHN" from Aberdeen Mad for inane ramblings.

And meanwhile in courtroom number 2 The Plaintiff RED_JOHN from Aberdeen Mad is pressing charges against Comical Ali (also from Aberdeen mad) for consistently speaking sh!te.

Hud ma beer I'm awa for some popcorn
    Go and have a lie down, sober up and read again.
    I'm suggesting that there's no way any Aberdeen lawyers would take Red_John to court.

Not like you to misread posts though is it?

Page 496 of 560 FirstFirst ... 396446486494495496497498506546 ... LastLast