+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 501 of 560 FirstFirst ... 401451491499500501502503511551 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Don’t be naive
    Just so I'm not being naive. Basically you know f@ck all.

[QUOTE=Pacman1903;39321601]Excellent

To save money I plan on being Manager, Kitman, Scout and Ambasador and devote my life to the cause.

I'm already on the case for a groundshare with East End. This meaning people can still walk down Merkland Road East to games.

What they lose in revenue in their Social Club due to Stewart Milnes great idea, we will put back in as we will be well supported by defectors from Aberdeenshire FC. That's my sales pitch

Definitely a step up from Aulton anyway

There are currently 33 teams in North Region Juniors. We need to get started soon and apply to get the Association up to an even number. This is my sales pitch to get into the juniors. We will already have a suitable junior ground too.

Then by the time we have smashed our way through the third, second and top tier of juniors the HFL will be very depleted due to the Pyramid system meaning we sneak in there..

Then we win the HFL at the first time of asking and find ourselves in League two.

Thats the initial 4 year plan DD min.

After 7 we will be in the Premier league(via smashing Sevcove multiple times)and we will f@ck Westhill United over at their Krapshack in Dunecht or wherever it is.

Our ground when we get it built (in the city obviously) will be called the Citydel at it will be a fortress. See what I did there

'mon the City, the saviors of Aberdeen fitba[/QUOTYip

That’s why you’re the first boss

We won’t fall out until we are in the 3rd division, when if need be then I will except you to stand down in good faith.

Cool, ill smash the Junior and HFL. Then stand down. Fitba gets sh@tter the higher up you go anyway.

Ill go back to fitba tourism but ill stay on as a scout

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Yer nae gang tae get a call fae the Apollo with that patter.
    I'm nae looking for a call from anybody min, as I have said before and will say again I'm merely just trying to have a laugh.
    There are a few lads on here that have been here posting now and again for years, and back in the day this place used to be pretty good craic and as forums go used to be a pretty decent one.
    But now it's pretty sh1te and surely even you can see that as you have been around for over three years now.
    There is still a few lads up for a bit of banter and having a laugh (the good guys from the early days) but by enlarge this place has been well and truly fckd over.

But to get back into the discussion I actually do wonder where the money is coming from getting put into the club and there is no clear answer from anyone.

And on an actual football playing note I suppose I have to admit that Sam fkn Cosgrove has probably been our best player this season, and if that is the case then we as a club have a fkn problem and nobody seems to have the ambition or drive to do anything about it.

So to summarize: this board is almost as fkd as our team
    Last edited by blowupsheep; 12-09-2019 at 02:51 AM.

I see the figures in the BBC don't have us breaking 10,000 season tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    Just so I'm not being naive. Basically you know f@ck all.
    I think you must be a buffer for the money laundering. You are quick to criticise when I suggested there could be dirty money getting used to fund our new training facilities and stadium. Tell us the names of the clean living characters who has invested into our training facilities and put the doubters amongst us at ease.
    I will surmise that if you cannot give me the names then you are just on here to try and portray that our club couldn’t be involved in such activities. Are you a buffer for Stewart Milne?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I see the figures in the BBC don't have us breaking 10,000 season tickets.
    Aye but folk will be getting their number boners elsewhere now

We have climbed from 192nd to 152nd in the UEFA rankings with 6.5 points (1 point higher than last season)

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I think you must be a buffer for the money laundering. You are quick to criticise when I suggested there could be dirty money getting used to fund our new training facilities and stadium. Tell us the names of the clean living characters who has invested into our training facilities and put the doubters amongst us at ease.
    I will surmise that if you cannot give me the names then you are just on here to try and portray that our club couldn’t be involved in such activities. Are you a buffer for Stewart Milne?
    As far as I'm concerned your innocent until proven guilty. It's up to you to provide the evidence that you say you have that money is being laundered through the club and that the board know about it.
    Personally, I don't think you have any evidence. I think you are a bullish! ter of the highest order just looking for the attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    . They could be planting the stadium there or it could just as easily of been readied for tatties. Time will tell.
    Ower late for tatties min, seen be time tae lift em.

Mibe getting ready for winter barley though

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    As far as I'm concerned your innocent until proven guilty. It's up to you to provide the evidence that you say you have that money is being laundered through the club and that the board know about it.
    Personally, I don't think you have any evidence. I think you are a bullish! ter of the highest order just looking for the attention.
    You are getting worked up pal, buffers are meant to act with more composure.
    It’s dirty money and you know it....we won’t be the only club so there is some consolation.

Page 501 of 560 FirstFirst ... 401451491499500501502503511551 ... LastLast