+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 503 of 560 FirstFirst ... 3403453493501502503504505513553 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    I must admit I cant remember the last time any fkr called me young pal.
    Actually at my age I don't remember much of fk all nowadays

As for the dirty money I do vividly recall a night down the docks in the mid 80's with fool Annie but I'm nae sure that that is on topic or suitable for this thread.
    Who is fool Annie?
    Should it not be full Annie if she is a lady of the night?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Who is fool Annie?
    Should it not be full Annie if she is a lady of the night?
    If my fading memory serves me right then fool annie was as I thocht at the time an afa fine quine that I met one cal winters nicht fan I stumbled oot oh the yard arm bar doon the docks in eberdeen an fool annie wiz hingin aboot the corner of shore lane looking a bitty lost so i took peety on the lass, coz I fair thocht she wiz gahn tae get her death oh cal dressed like thon on a cal winters nicht.
    Well as it turned oot fool annie took advantage oh a plooky blow up sheep and charged ma a twa three pound for the privilege and experience as sha cad it, I wiz still in a state oh shock and drapped the money in a puddle oh mucky rain water and slush so I mind it was dirty money that fool annie pickit up and pit in her hand bag and buggered aff nivir tae be seen again.
    Is at the same kind oh dirty money as your spikin aboot.....

Actually it was probably late 70's
    Last edited by blowupsheep; 12-09-2019 at 12:03 PM.

If my fading memory serves me right then fool annie was an afa fine quine that I met one cal winters nicht fan I stumbled oot oh the yard arm bar doon the docks in eberdeen an fool annie wiz hingin aboot the corner of shore lane looking a bitty lost so i took peety on the lass, coz I fair thocht she wiz gahn tae get her death oh cal dressed like thon on a cal winters nicht.
    Well as it turned oot fool annie took advantage oh a plooky blow up sheep and charged ma a tenner for the privilege, I wiz srill in a state oh shock and drapped the tenner in a puddle oh mucky rain water and slush so I mind it was dirty money that fool annie picked up and pit in her hand bag and buggered aff nivir tae be seen again.
    Is at the same kind oh dirty money as your spikin aboot.....
    No...I don’t think fool Annie would have made enough dough to contribute to our new training facilities. It would need real dirty money to pay for them.

No...I don’t think fool Annie would have made enough dough to contribute to our new training facilities. It would need real dirty money to pay for them.
    Oh I dinna ken pal, going by all reports fool Annie went on to mak a fair penny for services rendered,
    Now, if she's had her heed screwed (no pun intended) she micht hiv been puttin some awa for a rainy day so she maybe his a spare schilling you just never know, have you checked on the DNA wa to see if her name is there

Fk me Comical Ali, how many times do you use the post "excellent deflection attempt"
    every time there is a deflection technique deployed

He does that when he knows he is stumped for an answer.
    It’s great how I get called young and naive from him because I said about the dodgy investments that could be coming into the club. I have yet to hear from him and his fellow buffers the names of the individuals that are financing the training facilities. Dave Cormack is the only name I have heard and he is putting up around £2m. Where is the other £10m coming from....my guess is that it is dirty money simply because it has been happening in football a bit. We are no different...we will take any type of money, no matter how dirty it is.

I actually think Stewart Milne would take blood money instead of using his own vast wealth.
    It's your case to call.
    Right now you've shown absolutely nothing.

Oh I dinna ken pal, going by all reports fool Annie went on to mak a fair penny for services rendered,
    Now, if she's had her heed screwed (no pun intended) she micht hiv been puttin some awa for a rainy day so she maybe his a spare schilling you just never know, have you checked on the DNA wa to see if her name is there
    You have planted this thought in my head after mentioning DNA....maybe Comical Ali is actually fool Annie?!

Quote Originally Posted by red_john View Post
    you have planted this thought in my head after mentioning dna....maybe comical ali is actually fool annie?!

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Did he sign an extension? Yes
    Did we get money from selling him? Yes

As you were folks
    Classic desperate deflection from the resident fucktard.

Next you'll be whining on about Shinnie and McLean not signing new deals if the training complex isn't approved...

It would make perfect sense. One likes renting themselves out and the other used to do it down the docks.

Page 503 of 560 FirstFirst ... 3403453493501502503504505513553 ... LastLast