+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 51 of 560 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151551 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by EuroMeister View Post
    If you liked Pittodrie why would you not be backing money being put into re-developing and sprucing up Pittodrie prudently?

You do realise redeveloping toilets and installing modern ones costs very little and can be done easily.

You want a new stadium so you can go for a pish more comfortably in Kingswells?

YOU SHEEPCROCKY - you might as well throw all your childhood memories of Pittodrie in a black bin bag and then throw them in a big skip with all the rats. Because your childhood memories will mean f*ck all when Pittodrie goes.

Fans like you are a disgrace.
    Wow, just wow. (By the way, it's Sheepcrooky not Sheepcrocky).

Euro min... Jesus f*cking wept. How can you be ar$ed doing this all the time? A blindfolded chimp with a pencil in his teeth could write more coherent paragraphs than you.

Even if you were making a valid point (which, by your own logic and reasoning, you aren't), you just can't help but try to make yourself sound clever and intellectual whilst having very little grasp of the English language.

A lot of the time I'm not even sure what your point is. Do you know?

Pittodrie hasn't been the same since they built the RDS. It is so much taller than the other stands it makes the whole place look stupid. The sooner we get a new stadium the better.

The proposed stadium is in Kingswells/Westhill area so I believe? To those of us brought up in the centre of Aberdeen in 80's this part of the city is basically Tcheuterville and the countryside.

When may dad was a lad Westhill/Kingswells was a farm full of cow sh*te.

None the less I have elderly relatives in Westhill/Kingswells and certainly would not want them subjected to AFC matchday. Kingswells/Westhill is a residential area.

Its certainly highly inappropriate for a football stadium.

Come to think of it - 'other means £££' is that the big flappy pelican with a huge beak that will flyover Pittodrie with the money? Because that is about how pie in the sky the finances are.
    Have to agree regarding finances, it's come to light that Milne has already dumped the company with a track record of completing Stadium projects, for his pals outfit in ABZ coz they're doing it on the cheap.

And that's before he starts trying to raise £40m to build it all.

Doesn't bode well, this project is up against it from the off, never mind the NIMBYs-that's a convenient smoke screen for now. Hope and pray that AFC can rustle up magic beans as this project needs to happen.

If you liked Pittodrie why would you not be backing money being put into re-developing and sprucing up Pittodrie prudently?

You do realise redeveloping toilets and installing modern ones costs very little and can be done easily.

You want a new stadium so you can go for a pish more comfortably in Kingswells?

YOU SHEEPCROCKY - you might as well throw all your childhood memories of Pittodrie in a black bin bag and then throw them in a big skip with all the rats. Because your childhood memories will mean f*ck all when Pittodrie goes.

Fans like you are a disgrace.
    Deary me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Eurotim loves a holiday
    And the racist, p@edo pigs

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeJam View Post
    Euro min... Jesus f*cking wept. How can you be ar$ed doing this all the time? A blindfolded chimp with a pencil in his teeth could write more coherent paragraphs than you.

Even if you were making a valid point (which, by your own logic and reasoning, you aren't), you just can't help but try to make yourself sound clever and intellectual whilst having very little grasp of the English language.

A lot of the time I'm not even sure what your point is. Do you know?
    I don't think he can help it. He's doing his best to write in a second language.

Will we see you in Ventspils on Thursday??? Donrino?

Thought not....sure thing you will be on here posting sh*te though you can be sure of that.
    I might go. How much are flights?

Ha ha....got to laugh at all the out of towners saying moving to cheuchterville is the best move ever ...������...If this Celtic /sevco/hibs/hearts moving out of town we would be laughing at them...but never mind moving 99% of our support to a field near Stewartys hoose is great eh ???....oh and we are not an epl club with millions of income ....we will be ****ed for years with debt ....oh and pacman...you are a ****er....now go on ask the admin to ban me ����

Quote Originally Posted by mastrick1960 View Post
    Ha ha....got to laugh at all the out of towners saying moving to cheuchterville is the best move ever ...������...If this Celtic /sevco/hibs/hearts moving out of town we would be laughing at them...but never mind moving 99% of our support to a field near Stewartys hoose is great eh ???....oh and we are not an epl club with millions of income ....we will be ****ed for years with debt ....oh and pacman...you are a ****er....now go on ask the admin to ban me ����
    It's not ideal but I don't know if rebuilding Pittodrie is a go'er. I'd love it to be but I can't see where the money comes from for it, plus the reduced income while we were doing it. Pittodrie should have been addressed in the 90s when other clubs were upgrading their grounds. That's when the mainer should have been rebuilt. We missed the boat.

Page 51 of 560 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151551 ... LastLast