+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 544 of 560 FirstFirst ... 44444494534542543544545546554 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,440 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    So I was right then? Cheers.

It’s just a lot of folk just slurped up what the club were spoon feeding them.
    There were many that said it was a commercial decision long before the club confirmed it

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Your choice if you listen to updated info or not.

Why would I want to listen to crap like that?

The Dons play at Pittodrie

End of story.

Sounds a great commercial decision to reduce your fan base to 6000

Ah well, time to move on.
    You've got an updated responce from Cormack.
    Otherwise, you can still bang on about old news if you want, your choice.
    So the biggest decision Aberdeen FC will ever make and you are happy you were lied to so Milne and his cronies could justify the Shuttle Bus Arena?

Just move on then?

Guys like you were a total gift to Milne.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    So I was right then? Cheers.

It’s just a lot of folk just slurped up what the club were spoon feeding them.
    As the clown that was spoon feeding was destroying Pittodrie even further with absolute lack of maintenance.

That piece of corrugated plastic out of the Main stand side of the RDS end is still missing. Four years at least. Sounds trivial but its an indicator of the big picture regarding Pittodrie. Milne destroyed it to suit his own agenda. Incredibly people still licked his hoop when he announced he was stepping down. Unreal. The guy is a f@cking c@nt of the highest order.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    So the biggest decision Aberdeen FC will ever make and you are happy you were lied to so Milne and his cronies could justify the Shuttle Bus Arena?.
    Who said anything about being happy?
    I don’t believe everything I read or hear but keep an open mind to what might not be said as well.

Just move on then?.
    Move on from whinging about being lied to.
    Or not, you can keep bleating about it if you want but it will get you nowhere.

Guys like you were a total gift to Milne.
    Guys like me realise that I have no influence whatsoever as an individual on what the club / board do.
    Somethings I may like about the Dons / board decisions, others I don’t agree with but all are out with my area of influence.

The board and the new investors believe the best way they can grow the revenue and better the club is through commercial means, which means moving.
    Only time will reveal if their beliefs are correct or not.

They’ve been adamant a move was better for a long long time, meaning things like maintaining Pittodrie should quite rightly be adjusted.

If you feel strongly against the boards decision, organise something and do something about it.
    Whinging on a dying forum will get you nowhere

Who said anything about being happy?
    I don’t believe everything I read or hear but keep an open mind to what might not be said as well.

Move on from whinging about being lied to.
    Or not, you can keep bleating about it if you want but it will get you nowhere.

Guys like me realise that I have no influence whatsoever as an individual on what the club / board do.
    Somethings I may like about the Dons / board decisions, others I don’t agree with but all are out with my area of influence.

The board and the new investors believe the best way they can grow the revenue and better the club is through commercial means, which means moving.
    Only time will reveal if their beliefs are correct or not.

They’ve been adamant a move was better for a long long time, meaning things like maintaining Pittodrie should quite rightly be adjusted.

If you feel strongly against the boards decision, organise something and do something about it.
    Whinging on a dying forum will get you nowhere
    As i said you were/are a gift.

As i said you were/are a gift.
    Fair enough, your just a different type of gift though, you’ve achieved nothing to influence a difference either.

Better not to be naive though.
    Last edited by afc1903mad; 10-01-2020 at 07:11 PM.

Fair enough, your just a different type of gift though, you’ve achieved nothing to influence a difference either.

Better not to be naive though.
    Naive you say? When is Milne paying for it all like you thought he would?

West f’uckin hill.

Even the idea is a joke.

Page 544 of 560 FirstFirst ... 44444494534542543544545546554 ... LastLast