+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 55 of 560 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155555 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Ill apologise for my hand in that
    Just leave him to it Pac. He'll be off as soon as the victims are pumped oot. Tonight hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by EuroMeister View Post

Maybe think about the language you use yourself

If we move away from Pittodrie you can take all your memories, all your ticket stubs, all the goals, all the laughs with your mates and all the memories and you can put them in a black bin bag and throw them in a big skip because they will mean sweet nothing if we move from Pittodrie.[/QUOTE]

Why do we have to chuck our memories in the bin when we move? What a stupid comment to make. Did you chuck your wonderful childhood memories in the bin when you moved out?

Can't redevelop Pittodrie as I believe the pitch would need moved 90 degrees and the only hold around 12k.

As for the cost, I'm not worried about it. We wouldn't be in the position we are regarding the stadium if there wasn't a serious plan in place. There's not going to be an enormous loan from a bank as it will be a community stadium and part of the training ground will be for community use. Can't see how you are thinking we will be saddled with loads of debt and will be doomed. You don't know what the plan is do you? You sound like that idea on the Say No Page. He doesn't know what the plan is but is out moaning about everything. Until the whole thing is out in the open it might be best to keep your opinion to yourself as you are coming across as a total moron

Quote Originally Posted by EuroMeister View Post
    It's as rare as hens teeth that i would stoop to the level of personal remarks on here, but by christ i'll be almost glad when our European run comes to an end, and you disappear for another year.

Ok

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post
    We also missed the boat in 1985 when the board choose the cheap option of replacing the Paddock with a smaller capacity stand with pillars. The original plan was for a larger capacity 2 tier stand.
    Was that nae binned because it was going to cause problems with the TV reception of residents in the Merkland Road area?

Ok
    Blooming hell Pac fit they pitting in yer curry at Tigerlily these day's ???

Yas, I love threads that just go pear shaped.

Anyway, you're all a bunch of shandy drinkers and I'm nails, like proper handy.

I'm also a top, TOP Red, mair top than any of you shandy drinking c u n t s.

And I've been a Top Red langer than any of you.

I'm handy, d'you want some?

Shandy drinkers and ersehole wunkers the lot of ye.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Yas, I love threads that just go pear shaped.

Anyway, you're all a bunch of shandy drinkers and I'm nails, like proper handy.

I'm also a top, TOP Red, mair top than any of you shandy drinking c u n t s.

And I've been a Top Red langer than any of you.

I'm handy, d'you want some?

Shandy drinkers and ersehole wunkers the lot of ye.
    Yoiks ..... F u c k me, Im out of here!

Quote Originally Posted by gervaise_brookhampst View Post
    Yoiks ..... F u c k me, Im out of here!
    Aye........DO ONE!

Page 55 of 560 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155555 ... LastLast