+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 60 of 560 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by EuroMeister View Post
    A couple of points:

1: You are basically a 'no mark nobody' who jumps on just about everything I post and trivialises it.

2: If you are happy to see AFC move to a new stadium you might as well not call yourself a Dons fan.

And 3:

Go and join that other no mark Pacman and don't bother commenting on my posts again as your comments are not welcome to me.
    I'll address your diatribe later, when I'm not using a mobile phone but as regards these three points:

1) he wouldn't be able to trivialise your points if they had any substance in the first place.

2) The vast majority of dons fans are in favour of the move, so it would seem that you are the one who wants to assess their allegiances.

3) If your not interested in people disagreeing with you opinion, perhaps you should set up a blog, instead of posting on a forum .

Quote Originally Posted by naetaebashersallowed View Post
    No but the repetitive nature of the name calling and the same spiel repeated time after time might.
    As I said, he doesn't help himself but whenever he posts pretty much soon afterwards the usual suspects pile in and start the usual p1sh about eurotim, co-effiecient, cheap travel etc.
    Sort of agree.It should have stayed no more than a difference of opinion way back at the start before the Eurotim garbage appeared.

Making a bit of a fool of himself now though.Whys he getting so worked up about Pittodrie when he doesnt go to home games???

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Grantland View Post
    Oh and as an aside

I was at dinner tonight with someone who's involved in stadia design and build and they've been talking to the club, but don't reckon they'll get it.

Tinder date?

Quote Originally Posted by xtrmntr75 View Post
    How about the EK Dons?
    Whilst the name is perfect the traffic in South Lanarkshire is too much of a nightmare. Stirling would be ideal. Council are a bunch of ****s though. Let's just leave it where it is. I'd prefer to have a few years of potentially winning things personally.

Is there many success stories of clubs building new stadiums outwith their old ground?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Tinder date?
    Grinder?

Is there many success stories of clubs building new stadiums outwith their old ground?[/QUOTE]

Leicester City

Other than that, many new stadia, but success?......not so sure.

Is there many success stories of clubs building new stadiums outwith their old ground?
    Saying "new" i can think of these grounds built since the 90s

Juventus have won 10 trophies , Ajax have won 13 trophies since moving to the Amsterdam Arena, Bayern 11 trophies, Porto have won a 21 trophies

Obviously they are all mega names in fitba

On a smaller team scale Wolfsburg 3 trophies, Twente 3 trophies, obviously Leicester is a recent one(1 major Trophy),

Canna think of any more

Quote Originally Posted by naetaebashersallowed View Post
    No but the repetitive nature of the name calling and the same spiel repeated time after time might.
    As I said, he doesn't help himself but whenever he posts pretty much soon afterwards the usual suspects pile in and start the usual p1sh about eurotim, co-effiecient, cheap travel etc.
    Totally agree. Same sh!t regurgitated over and over again, with no point to it. Apart from the obvious attempts at belittling and abusing as many sections of the support as possible.

It's taken up pages and pages of this thread now and a fair chunk of the euro thread too.

Quote Originally Posted by EuroMeister View Post
    A couple of points:

1: You are basically a 'no mark nobody' who jumps on just about everything I post and trivialises it.

2: If you are happy to see AFC move to a new stadium you might as well not call yourself a Dons fan.

And 3:

Go and join that other no mark Pacman and don't bother commenting on my posts again as your comments are not welcome to me.
    I think some others have more eloquently addressed these "points" in previous posts so I'm just going to

Arsenal has been a success story but the situations are different. The infrastructure in Aberdeen is terrible and for a new stadium to be 'out of town' it does come with issues.

I don't buy Euromiester's argument about heaps of debt if this is done correctly. It's effectively a mortgage. The payments will surely be equivalent to the current maintenance costs for Pittodrie. Or a meringue?

Page 60 of 560 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast