+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 66 of 560 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116166 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by scobiemacd View Post

gsitgn campaign ! ( get shovels in the ground now ).
    Shovels in the ground!
    Shovels in the ground!
    Last edited by InversneckieDob; 30-08-2016 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Piles

We shouldn't be spending our money on shovels when we need two players in.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    We shouldn't be spending our money on shovels when we need two players in.
    I've got a f.ucking beautiful punchline to that Mason but it's about as racist as one can imagine . I'd get banned.

Quote Originally Posted by scobiemacd View Post
    I've got a f.ucking beautiful punchline to that Mason but it's about as racist as one can imagine . I'd get banned.
    There's a PM function

Shuttle Buses.

Utter and complete nonsense.

You'd rather walk?

Quote Originally Posted by Exiledhighlander View Post
    You'd rather walk?
    Maybe just maybe he would not like the stadium in the middle of a field about 100 yards from Aberdeenshire ???

Or maybe he sees how the only way to get there from places like the city will be to get your local bus to some pick up point then wait to get a shuttle bus to the shiny new stadium ...then after repeat the process but not doubt waiting for ages to get out of the car park at the stadium to get back to the city.....oh cannot wait for it all.

Quote Originally Posted by mastrick1960 View Post
    Maybe just maybe he would not like the stadium in the middle of a field about 100 yards from Aberdeenshire ???

Or maybe he sees how the only way to get there from places like the city will be to get your local bus to some pick up point then wait to get a shuttle bus to the shiny new stadium ...then after repeat the process but not doubt waiting for ages to get out of the car park at the stadium to get back to the city.....oh cannot wait for it all.
    Or, drive of course?

Quote Originally Posted by fatshaft View Post
    Or, drive of course?
    And park where? Full house at ground ...1300 parking spaces....do the maths....personally I like a meal/couple of pints before the game so driving is out....now I would think a couple of thousand fans out of say 15,000 enjoy a few pints etc.....So we are back to this public/shuttle bus option again....we got 11500 fans at last game.... Do people honestly think we won't get less out in the sticks with no train line and just drive/shuttle buses as options ?

Quote Originally Posted by mastrick1960 View Post
    And park where? Full house at ground ...1300 parking spaces....do the maths....personally I like a meal/couple of pints before the game so driving is out....now I would think a couple of thousand fans out of say 15,000 enjoy a few pints etc.....So we are back to this public/shuttle bus option again....we got 11500 fans at last game.... Do people honestly think we won't get less out in the sticks with no train line and just drive/shuttle buses as options ?
    little experiment

next home go to ellon then come in in time and go home after see how long it takes you

Page 66 of 560 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116166 ... LastLast