+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 75 of 560 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Worryingly McDermid-esque those images.

This has to be done right guys..........
    Nah, the reason Mcdiarmid park doesn't work is because the stands are not enclosed, it just seems like someone has built a few stands and plonked them down around a pitch. It doesn't feel like you are in the same stadium as the folk in the other stands.

I don't think you would get the same feeling by this stadium, going by these pics anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by redrowie View Post
    Aye exactly. Everything about this project just disappoints. Lack of imagination and creativity - probably through actual lack of funding. Never mind UEFA 100, I fear this could ruin the club.
    FFS rowie, are you a W.A.N.K?
    Give the club a chance. I doubt very much the stadium is going to look like this. Its artists impressions, that's all.
    If GY states its going to be up there with the top stadia in Europe, I hardly think its going to look like McDiarmid.
    This is the only way forward for AFC.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Im turning against the idea.Without a decent transport link its going to fail
    It's on a dual carraigeway, 300 yards from the AWPR, 1-1/2mile from a park and ride.

What else are u expecting?

Quote Originally Posted by fatshaft View Post
    It's on a dual carraigeway, 300 yards from the AWPR, 1-1/2mile from a park and ride.

What else are u expecting?
    For me its fine as i drive most games these days anyway and its quicker to get to than Pittodrie.if there are plenty of busses then fine but if there arent i expect the crowds to be poor.

jesus what a massive letdown. looks just like the awful calder park design. "cherry picked the best of design from stadia across europe"? aye right, it's bog standard and couldn't be any more boring.

was willing to go along with the out of town stadium idea if the ground was a corker, that is just st mirren calibre crap. they can ram it, now hoping they stay at Pittodrie as long as possible because that move will be the death of the club. we play in red not grey, shame our directors only know how to have 'grey' and mundane visions.

Quote Originally Posted by supersamba View Post
    that is just st mirren calibre crap. .
    rubbish. fully enclosed ground for starters. Go along tonight and see for yourself.

Googling 'Farum park stadium FC Nordsjælland' will show what new stadium will be like but ours will have the corners boxed in.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by redrowie View Post
    Googling 'Farum park stadium FC Nordsjælland' will show what new stadium will be like but ours will have the corners boxed in.
    Looks ****e.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Looks ****e.
    Looks small and sh@te

Minds me of Almondvale or whatever it's called nowadays.

Not very inspiring. I've only been to Easter Road once since it's been fully completed. That seems to be a decent build standard. Or a meringue.

Page 75 of 560 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175 ... LastLast