+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 80 of 560 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    They've already got their loyalty points from being top redz with season tickets, so don't need anymore.
    Season ticket holders should get 10pts deducted for every game they can't be @rsed going to

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Season ticket holders should get 10pts deducted for every game they can't be @rsed going to
    Not the worst idea you've came up with on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Lol...I just noticed your comment. Very amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by mastrick1960 View Post
    I have said it on here before that crowds will be smaller out in westhill when we are playing ****e....will be 9000 at pittodrie on Tuesday ...if we were in westhill it would 7000....but hey at least we will have a shiny new stadium though
    You maybe have, though I missed it.

But seeing as the shire is teaming with Dons fans, especially up Deesise, Donside, and the A96 corridor, all of whom will find it easier to get to and from, and indeed so will those from the Buchan coast when they don't have the mess of King Street/Seaton to get out of but will join the AWPR at Balmedie, and city based fans from Hazlehead/Mastrick/Northfield/Bucksburn/Dyce/Kincorth/Garthdee will all also find getting to Kingsford easier than Kings Links, I'm really not following how this will be the case?

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Not the worst idea you've came up with on here.
    Aye, but close to it.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Aye, but close to it.

It's a brilliant idea. The more I think about it, the more genius I see in it. This is my eureka moment

Quote Originally Posted by mastrick1960 View Post
    I have said it on here before that crowds will be smaller out in westhill when we are playing ****e....will be 9000 at pittodrie on Tuesday ...if we were in westhill it would 7000....but hey at least we will have a shiny new stadium though
    Nae a bad guess - only 8,195 of us could be arsed getting off the couch to watch us beat Killie 5-1.

I suppose eating Uncle Ben's microwave rice pots and drinking Foster's lager while watching a meaningless Man City v Celtic game wins after all.

Quote Originally Posted by fatshaft View Post
    You maybe have, though I missed it.

But seeing as the shire is teaming with Dons fans, especially up Deesise, Donside, and the A96 corridor, all of whom will find it easier to get to and from, and indeed so will those from the Buchan coast when they don't have the mess of King Street/Seaton to get out of but will join the AWPR at Balmedie, and city based fans from Hazlehead/Mastrick/Northfield/Bucksburn/Dyce/Kincorth/Garthdee will all also find getting to Kingsford easier than Kings Links, I'm really not following how this will be the case?
    Don't get it either.

Takes me an hour to get to Pittodrie from within the city. Bus and heaps of walking.

No you don't follow at all do you? Your basic premise is that even though the majority of the clubs fans live in Aberdeen - a stadium outside Aberdeen is easier to get to? You don't half talk some u***r s***e sometimes.

The majority of the clubs fans live in the central belt

Page 80 of 560 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180 ... LastLast