+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 90 of 560 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140190 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeJam View Post
    Where exactly do you think the stadium is planned to be built?

Outwith rush hour times it would take about 15 minutes to get to the site from Holburn Junction - if you double that for a post-game glut of cars on the road it's still only about 30 minutes into town. Pretty much the same as walking from Pittodrie to Ma Camerons.

It's also a great location for people from, say, Mastrick
    It's incredible the minority of me-me-me'ers that somehow seem to think pittodrie is in a good location, or indeed really any nearer town centre (time-wise) than Kingsford.

Anyone on the West side of the city - Mastrick/Sheddocksley/Northfield/Kincorth/Garthdee/Hazelehead/Rubislaw Den are going to find it much easier to get to than Pittodrie. And that's without starting on all of us Tuechters who canna wait for the move.

Quote Originally Posted by fatshaft View Post
    It's incredible the minority of me-me-me'ers that somehow seem to think pittodrie is in a good location, or indeed really any nearer town centre (time-wise) than Kingsford.

Anyone on the West side of the city - Mastrick/Sheddocksley/Northfield/Kincorth/Garthdee/Hazelehead/Rubislaw Den are going to find it much easier to get to than Pittodrie. And that's without starting on all of us Tuechters who canna wait for the move.

Absolute sh*te. Its not walkable from any of those area's, not unless you want to hike up the middle of a dual carriageway.

Nothing to worry about anyway, its never going to happen. More pie in the sky nonsense from the clown at the helm of our club.

Quote Originally Posted by NEM83 View Post
    Absolute sh*te. Its not walkable from any of those area's, not unless you want to hike up the middle of a dual carriageway.

Nothing to worry about anyway, its never going to happen. More pie in the sky nonsense from the clown at the helm of our club.
    I wasn't talking about walking? Do people walk from Mastrick to the fitba? If they do, which I doubt, then they can do it to kingsford too, along those recent innovations - pavements, which are available along the whole route.

Quote Originally Posted by houston_red1967 View Post
    Looks fantastic, bring it on!!!

design and access statement has the majority of info

Quote Originally Posted by fatshaft View Post
    The objector gordon jackson is from stenhousmuir!!! WTF?? Get yersel chased min...

Quote Originally Posted by houston_red1967 View Post

Vol 4 / LVIA / VP13 Photomontage Year 15 / Figure 6.24C

I was a Pittodrie sentimentalist but was coming round to admitting we needed a new ground and Kingsford didn't seem THAT far out. Then I saw that photomontage in the documents...

No hesitation now from me. im in. Lets go.

Looks good and very detailed. I have always been firmly in the new stadium camp. Let's get this through and find the cash.

Page 90 of 560 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140190 ... LastLast