+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 430 of 560 FirstFirst ... 330380420428429430431432440480530 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,300 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    And full of asbestos according to Mondo
    Wasn't me. I'm not wanting to receive a letter from the club warning me against bringing the club in to disrepute for accusing them of health and safety breaches.

I just said it looks sh*t that the roof is bodged together from different materials and it's got a big hole in it.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Wasn't me. I'm not wanting to receive a letter from the club warning me against bringing the club in to disrepute for accusing them of health and safety breaches.

I just said it looks sh*t that the roof is bodged together from different materials and it's got a big hole in it.
    As long as you didnt flick the bird or have a banner you are fine.

You are on Costa nudist beaches min. They wil never get a letter to you anyway

Quote Originally Posted by fatshaft View Post
    Bolton's best recent history has come post-move.
    The same can be said for Reading and Brighton as well.

Quote Originally Posted by fatshaft View Post
    Euxton isn't attached to the Reebok, nowhere near.

Bolton's best recent history has come post-move, using them as an example - and it's a very close one - is to be pro-kingsford.

The recent financial mismanagement was as a result of keeping up with the Joneses when they hadn't the means.
    Bolton’s worst period in all of their history has been post move. Keeping up with the Joneses is exactly what Aberdeen are doing. It’s an unnecessary move which we can’t afford.

No we have to rely on no funding or the shire council putting a spanner in the works

F@ck off Aurora

Still 40 Million (or more likely 50 Million) minor details to overcome

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    I thought it was because we all want to see a strong Rangers.

That's the company line for everything isn't it....
    A strong rangers is very important for Scottish football. Without a strong rangers we have nothing. I believe it is also important to have a strong Aberdeen and Dundee United.
    Anyway, I hope the new stadium is a success! It will make Aberdeen an attractive club to some top players and hopefully you keep up the pressure on the rims and between us we can set about knockin them off their perch.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    A strong rangers is very important for Scottish football. Without a strong rangers we have nothing. I believe it is also important to have a strong Aberdeen and Dundee United.
    Anyway, I hope the new stadium is a success! It will make Aberdeen an attractive club to some top players and hopefully you keep up the pressure on the rims and between us we can set about knockin them off their perch.
    A strong SevCo is only important for the two cheeks.
    The rest of us would happily compete in a league without bigotry, sectarianism and corruption.

Page 430 of 560 FirstFirst ... 330380420428429430431432440480530 ... LastLast