+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 525 of 560 FirstFirst ... 25425475515523524525526527535 ... LastLast
Results 5,241 to 5,250 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by PittodriePile View Post
    Found NOT GUILTY. Crazy stuff. The jury must have bought the "confidence boost" chat.

"The jury is still considering a lesser charge of assault by beating."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-50068077
    Assault by beating is it now - not like he's got previous there...

SFA Hall of Fame candidate indeed...

Back to the hallowed Shuttle Bus Arena

I see some English clubs are putting sensory-free zones for kids who are sensitive to sound be it through autism, Down's syndrome, etc.
    Would be good if Stewart Milne incorporates something similar for the new stadium. Mind you with the atmosphere, or lack of, at Pittodrie these days why bother?

Sensitive to sound, what the f’uck next?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Sensitive to sound, what the f’uck next?
    My Daughter is on the spectrum. Would love to take her to the football but it's just not possible. She wouldn't cope. Can't even take her to the panto. Don't understand why you would take the piss out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by stuart_kennedy_tache View Post
    Back to the hallowed Shuttle Bus Arena

I see some English clubs are putting sensory-free zones for kids who are sensitive to sound be it through autism, Down's syndrome, etc.
    Would be good if Stewart Milne incorporates something similar for the new stadium. Mind you with the atmosphere, or lack of, at Pittodrie these days why bother?
    Airdrie have a similar thing. Had it for a long time. They were first team in Scotland to do it.

One of the many good initiatives Airdrie have

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Airdrie have a similar thing. Had it for a long time. They were first team in Scotland to do it.

One of the many good initiatives Airdrie have
    Airdrie scheme works a bit differently though. Their whole stadium is an autism friendly 'quiet zone' on matchdays due to being practically empty.

Lets all just stay at home and never do anything because somebody somewhere isn't able to.

Lets all just stay at home and never do anything because somebody somewhere isn't able to.
    You inconsiderate swine.

What about the poor claustrophobics who were daft enough to buy a Stewart Milne hoose and dread staying at home because the rooms are so small and confined.

Still a steppy up from Barratts though.

I went to look at one of those Cala flats that they built at Kepplestone.

Only because one of my loons had worked on the site during his summer holidays.

A quarter of a million pounds they were wanting.

The quine showing me round started off by saying that I would be allowed up to 2 pets.

ALLOWED?

For quarter of a million pounds I want deer in my forest and salmon in my river.

Nae a bad size of a kitchen I thought, turned out it was the living room as well.

Modern living I was informed, well I grew up in a tenement flat along the same lines so not that modern really.

2 bedrooms, one en-suite.
    What a heap of p'ish, you could stand with a foot in both bathrooms at the same time, so what was the f'uckin point.
    A balcony of around 9 inches meant that the property "ticked all the boxes" and while we're at it, whats with the pre corroded metal barriers? It looked more like bars on the windows.

This was Cala too ( I won't say anything about my loons comments on the quality of materials used)
    At least it was in the toon and not some distant suburb but Cala used to have a decent reputation.

Even if it had been good, she lost the sale with the word "allowed"
    For quarter of a million pounds, I'll decide what I'm allowed to do.
    Last edited by donsdaft; 18-10-2019 at 09:25 AM.

Bizarre statement.

Page 525 of 560 FirstFirst ... 25425475515523524525526527535 ... LastLast