+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 390 of 560 FirstFirst ... 290340380388389390391392400440490 ... LastLast
Results 3,891 to 3,900 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Did you go into the museum, Rapideum or whatever it's called? Half of it's about the history of the fan scene. Used flares from Block West and ahing. Group scarves, pin badges from the supporters clubs. AFC should go and take a long hard look at it.

Giant ASC section and Red Ultras displays section in the museum. Framed pin badges and membership cards from all the supporters clubs they killed off for loyalty points.

Their stadium bar/restaurant which is more upmarket is top floor looking over the training pitches behind. Very good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by curvasud View Post
    Did you go into the museum, Rapideum or whatever it's called? Half of it's about the history of the fan scene. Used flares from Block West and ahing. Group scarves, pin badges from the supporters clubs. AFC should go and take a long hard look at it.

Giant ASC section and Red Ultras displays section in the museum. Framed pin badges and membership cards from all the supporters clubs they killed off for loyalty points.

Their stadium bar/restaurant which is more upmarket is top floor looking over the training pitches behind. Very good idea.
    I didnt. I just went to the fan bar before for a couple then the game.

Wish i did the museum though. Sounds great. I was busy prior to the game at the Sigmund Freund museum so wouldnt have had time.

Got the best of both worlds that trip. Got Austria Vienna at the Ernst Happel on the Thurs (Old School) and Rapid on the Saturday (new build).

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    You expecting an average of 15k out there? One bad season and it will tumble down. We have a very fickle fan base. If we don't get Europe this season we will not get 15k average next season. If we are in debt and signing D'Jaffos and McFarlanes we wont have 15k average
    We don't have a very fickle fan base, our crowds over the years haven't fluctuated as much as the erse cheeks and the Embra 2. I'd expect our average to be up in the first couple seasons there due to the novelty factor.

Obviously our future budget will depend on how manageable our debt will be but unless you're Doris Stokes there's no way of knowing that just yet.
    Last edited by Mr_Grieves; 12-09-2018 at 10:25 PM. Reason: sh1te spelling

It was truly warts and all about the history of the fans like. Some of it has to be seen to be believed.

And a video player showing what can only be described as the Rapid Vienna equivalent of the Peep Peep's video.

Plenty room to build this at derelict Broadford Works site - 9 Acres waiting for something to get built on it.................

Quote Originally Posted by Leopardman1983 View Post
    Plenty room to build this at derelict Broadford Works site - 9 Acres waiting for something to get built on it.................
    And handy for the usual pre match watering hole The Mither Tap. Get it done

But this does mean Aberdeen playing in Abetdeen and we canna have that now

That can’t be right. The club have said that there’s no room for a stadium inside Aberdeen

Wonderful transport links (for me)

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    That can’t be right. The club have said that there’s no room for a stadium inside Aberdeen
    That's because there isn't. Unless you know different.

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    That's because there isn't. Unless you know different.
    The Wood Stadium at Union Terrace Garden would be ideal, transport, local amenities and all logistics ticked off.....mind you we already have a stadium within the city.

Page 390 of 560 FirstFirst ... 290340380388389390391392400440490 ... LastLast