+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 529 of 560 FirstFirst ... 29429479519527528529530531539 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,290 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Is anyone else actually watching this sh1te, what a fkn joke
    I seen bits of it through YouTube and it was just a back slapping jolly as expected. What I will say is that it is shameful of Stewart Milne not paying a penny towards the training facilities but he stood there yakking on about it taking him 20 years to deliver it. Cormack comes across as a tosser but he at least helped fund the thing. If I was him I would be telling Milne to beat it and leave the club to people who will finance their dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    They'll be selling a souvenir DVD of today's big unveiling in the club shop very soon.

Sure to be a big seller with Christmas coming up.
    They would be better selling a dvd of Milne stepping down and McInnes getting sacked....I would buy that.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    McInnes should have been saying that to Milne.
    Why would he repeat what Sir Alex had already said?
    The message will have meant more from Sir Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Why would he repeat what Sir Alex had already said?
    The message will have meant more from Sir Alex.
    He should pile some in. Boys absolutely minted.

Daft ? when do the 1st team start using it ? I take it not tomorrow before Killie game? buy Monday?

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    Daft ? when do the 1st team start using it ? I take it not tomorrow before Killie game? buy Monday?
    Good question.

I've another. Will the reserves be playing their games there?

Planned opening of the new stadium has been delayed again.

Now for season 2023/24.

Still sounds like they have no idea how they will raise the funds to build it:

The target for the opening of the stadium has been pushed back with the aim for it to be ready for the 2023-24 season, chairman Stewart Milne confirmed.

"We need to take a big deep breath before we tackle the fundraising for the stadium," he told BBC Scotland.

"That is going to be a huge challenge for the club. One way or another down the line we'll find a way to raise the money.

"There's a lot still to do in respect to getting the stadium project teed up, planning permissions to clear we're working on in the background.

"Everyone knows what the property market has been like in Aberdeen for the last five years or so. We need to see that market coming back to be much stronger, so we can realise real value at Pittodrie to underpin fundraising for the new stadium."

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    Planned opening of the new stadium has been delayed again.

Now for season 2023/24.

Still sounds like they have no idea how they will raise the funds to build it:

The target for the opening of the stadium has been pushed back with the aim for it to be ready for the 2023-24 season, chairman Stewart Milne confirmed.

"We need to take a big deep breath before we tackle the fundraising for the stadium," he told BBC Scotland.

"That is going to be a huge challenge for the club. One way or another down the line we'll find a way to raise the money.

"There's a lot still to do in respect to getting the stadium project teed up, planning permissions to clear we're working on in the background.

"Everyone knows what the property market has been like in Aberdeen for the last five years or so. We need to see that market coming back to be much stronger, so we can realise real value at Pittodrie to underpin fundraising for the new stadium."
    Still never going to happen

Listen to Milne here, saying "that part of the project [the stadium] will be pushed into the background for a while".

Focus for the short term is to get the most out of the training facilities.

https://soundcloud.com/bbcnortheast/...h-tyrone-smith

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Still never going to happen
    This

Page 529 of 560 FirstFirst ... 29429479519527528529530531539 ... LastLast