+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 70 of 560 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

I wonder if our fans will fight with themselves at the new stadium like the brain dead West Ham fans. Kids were "cowering", nice experience for them

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...s-west-8816642

If my team had to play their home games in a stadium as bad as that then I would be looking for a fight as well.

Bizarre! Does anyone know why they sing this? I got to say though that this is my dream for the famous, huge stadium and filled. I know, dream on!

https://www.facebook.com/30243937663...9675908575617/

Interesting that Drum Property Group today announced plans for Phase 4 of the Kingswells Prime 4 development, which extends in westwards from it's current location, and to the east off the AWPR.

This basically means we will have a commercial/retail corridor between Kingswells and Westhill, which I'd have thought further strengthens AFC's case for the new stadium west of the AWPR.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Interesting that Drum Property Group today announced plans for Phase 4 of the Kingswells Prime 4 development, which extends in westwards from it's current location, and to the east off the AWPR.

This basically means we will have a commercial/retail corridor between Kingswells and Westhill, which I'd have thought further strengthens AFC's case for the new stadium west of the AWPR.
    Will the W.A.N.K.S moan about that? I have a feeling there wont be a peep

That'll be a fair few extra parking spaces we can use too.

I was playing golf wi a couple of fairmers a few weeks back, puckle of brothers, whom I've know for years.

I knew they farmed between Kingswells and Westhill, and asked them, casually like, what they thought of the new AFC stadium plans, thinking they'd be against it from a local point of view, but knowing they are a pair of dyed in the wool Dandies.

Turns out it's their land, Kingsford Farm! Done deal (as we all know) but they are laughing all the way to the bank, or the biscuit tin under their beds, as they'd already selt 20% of their land to the AWPR

Quote Originally Posted by weejoeharper View Post
    Bizarre! Does anyone know why they sing this? I got to say though that this is my dream for the famous, huge stadium and filled. I know, dream on!

https://www.facebook.com/30243937663...9675908575617/
    Just using the tune with their own lyrics, no Scottish connection that I'm aware of, bit like the PSG anthem to the Flower of Scotland tune

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    I was playing golf wi a couple of fairmers a few weeks back, puckle of brothers, whom I've know for years.

I knew they farmed between Kingswells and Westhill, and asked them, casually like, what they thought of the new AFC stadium plans, thinking they'd be against it from a local point of view, but knowing they are a pair of dyed in the wool Dandies.

Turns out it's their land, Kingsford Farm! Done deal (as we all know) but they are laughing all the way to the bank, or the biscuit tin under their beds, as they'd already selt 20% of their land to the AWPR
    Hope they paid for the round of golf min

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Hope they paid for the round of golf min
    Hope you also had a good side bet...(and won )

Page 70 of 560 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast