+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 527 of 560 FirstFirst ... 27427477517525526527528529537 ... LastLast
Results 5,261 to 5,270 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Space age netting that. Well worth the twelve million being spaffed on the training complex.

To be fair I was on duty out that way yesterday and it's looking bloody impressive. I've no problem at all with having the training ground out there but the stadium should stay in the city twixt the mouths of the Dee and the Don.
    Why should you care? You’ll get a better view than from the current away end.

Anyway, to pick up on a pedant point, the new stadium is still within the city boundaries AND between the Dee and the Don

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Meaning that a museum if there is one wont be. Which i find a shame
    I thought initially that was the whole deal regarding a museum, it would be the Teddy Scott Museum, or Boot room or whatever.

No doubt this has changed too.

Just stay where the fvck we are, please.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Why should you care? You’ll get a better view than from the current away end.

Anyway, to pick up on a pedant point, the new stadium is still within the city boundaries AND between the Dee and the Don
    The away fans will get a wee dairylea triangle in a corner. Hopefully behind toughened glass screens too.

Drove past the new training complex today. One of the training pitches is very close to the road. If they don't invest in some super high contained fencing then expect balls to be pinging all over the dual carriagway soon. The local Westhill loons will nae doot be down collecting them.

Quote Originally Posted by houston_red1967 View Post
    Drove past the new training complex today. One of the training pitches is very close to the road. If they don't invest in some super high contained fencing then expect balls to be pinging all over the dual carriagway soon. The local Westhill loons will nae doot be down collecting them.
    That's all under control. They'll have a squadron of drones flying above the pitches, programmed to catch any stray balls. State of the art stuff don't you know. That's the sort of tech you can get for 12 millions.

I find it surprising Westhill Wanderers aren’t naming one of the training pitches after Alex McLeish.

I know it was a fan vote, just find it odd that (arguably) our 2nd greatest player didn’t get selected.

And don’t give me the “he managed the huns”.

Neale Cooper played for the huns.
    Maybe controversial, but I think Neale’s very sad passing recently has clouded judgement & sentiment has kicked in?

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I find it surprising Westhill Wanderers aren’t naming one of the training pitches after Alex McLeish.

I know it was a fan vote, just find it odd that (arguably) our 2nd greatest player didn’t get selected.

And don’t give me the “he managed the huns”.

Neale Cooper played for the huns.
    Maybe controversial, but I think Neale’s very sad passing recently has clouded judgement & sentiment has kicked in?
    He managed the huns.

For the record I wouldn't name the pitches anything other than pitch A, B, C, ...... or pitch 1, 2, 3.

It avoids noses being put out of joint but I just find this naming of everything a bit gay.

He managed the huns.

For the record I wouldn't name the pitches anything other than pitch A, B, C, ...... or pitch 1, 2, 3.

It avoids noses being put out of joint but I just find this naming of everything a bit gay.
    I hear they are naming the training facility cludgie after Derek McInnes.

It avoids noses being put out of joint
    Totally agree, just a complete irrelevance. In general though, I don't like structures or locations named after people... It's usually associated with masonry.

He managed the huns.

^^^this^^^ 100%

Load of b0ll0x

Page 527 of 560 FirstFirst ... 27427477517525526527528529537 ... LastLast