+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 386 of 560 FirstFirst ... 286336376384385386387388396436486 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,860 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

193 pages to discuss a stadium we can’t afford & wont be built.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    More and more, I believe that we'll stop at the training pitches which I have been told are just about funded. Today's percentage comments seem about right.

Findiing the dosh to fund the New Tarryhat Cuddy's ****edome, however, is a huge issue, I believe, with a good bit of healthy cynicism about it all inside the club.
    Completely agree. If Milne can't be bothered putting in a single penny towards the training ground then there is little chance he will put in much if anything towards the £10M-£20M of new equity needed to build the stadium. Cormack has been careful with his money also with it coming from his foundation and citing the community benefits of the training facilities so quite a stretch from that to funding a stadium.

I for one will be quite happy we have built the training facilities but will end up staying at Pittodrie

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    DC initially invested just over £1M and TC £775K so when you add in today's £1M if I have done my sums correctly (and assuming todays shares are issued at the same 75p as the other two investments) then that gives them a combined 22% of the enlarged share capital
    good info cheers. fairly influential and hopefully more dough to follow

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    DC initially invested just over £1M and TC £775K so when you add in today's £1M if I have done my sums correctly (and assuming todays shares are issued at the same 75p as the other two investments) then that gives them a combined 22% of the enlarged share capital
    It's hard to get right to the bottom of all the holdings, but before today's news, I reckon the situation was something like this:

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    More and more, I believe that we'll stop at the training pitches which I have been told are just about funded. Today's percentage comments seem about right.

Findiing the dosh to fund the New Tarryhat Cuddy's ****edome, however, is a huge issue, I believe, with a good bit of healthy cynicism about it all inside the club.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    193 pages to discuss a stadium we can’t afford & wont be built.
    I'd love to stay at Pittodrie and am quite happy to stay until the south stand has sunk below sea level, but seriously, how do we afford anything at all if we 'can't afford' the most affordable option?

How much are we expecting from the sale of pittodrie

Queens Park can only get £5M for a somewhat larger area ?

With a ready built stadium on it, that the buyer wanted.

To include all carpets etc.

Maybe that's why is was so cheap

probably overpaid by £4,999,999

I'm sure the SFA offer started at £1

Paid in installments

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
    How much are we expecting from the sale of pittodrie

Queens Park can only get £5M for a somewhat larger area ?
    £15.25m is the valuation and yes for that price everything such as ground conditions and demolition work will have already been taken into consideration.

If we 'can't afford' a whole new stadium for £25m (minus sponsorship, share issue, naming rights), then we absolutely can't afford doing anything at Pittodrie, so that particular point of view is not correct.

Page 386 of 560 FirstFirst ... 286336376384385386387388396436486 ... LastLast