+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 531 of 560 FirstFirst ... 31431481521529530531532533541 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,310 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I saw the bit when Ferguson said to Milne to get his wallet out which was funny but I missed the bit where McInnes said the expectation will be greater on a reduced budget.

For starters I can’t see us improving if we are signing players of the calibre of Curtis Main because we have a shiny new training ground.

And why is the budget going to be reduced?

Milne hasn’t put his hand in his pocket for the training ground and the club aren’t in debt so why is there going to be less money for players?
    Blow mister Rico blow.

Nail on head.

I saw the bit when Ferguson said to Milne to get his wallet out which was funny but I missed the bit where McInnes said the expectation will be greater on a reduced budget.

For starters I can’t see us improving if we are signing players of the calibre of Curtis Main because we have a shiny new training ground.

Milne hasn’t put his hand in his pocket for the training ground and the club aren’t in debt so why is there going to be less money for players?
    Milne kicked it off and I took it as a tongue in cheek joke (to an extent)
    It was why Ferguson effectively defended McInnes by telling Milne to get his wallet out (Managers union )

Milne has splashed out on a full black kit for tv appearances (with a red tie) so that will need to be addressed with club finances as no way the c’unt will pay it out his own pocket. Derek won’t be fussed though as he is happy just having a job at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by PittodriePile View Post
    Give it a rest min...
    Opinions and all that min, so if it's all the same with I'm not going to bother giving it a rest, hope that ok for you is it (probably not)
    But hey ho

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I found some of it quite amusing.

Milne to McInnes: “Now the facilities is delivered, the expectations is greater (win the league, Europa League group stages each season) on a reduced budget

Ferguson to Milne: “ You need to get your wallet out, you can’t take all your millions to the grave”

Actually pal, as it got going a bit more I do need to agree with you, some of the banter was quite amusing (with the exception of Cormack's speech)
    It ended up being a bit more entertaining than the usual sh1te I watch on Red TV (well when I used to log in anyway)

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    Daft ? when do the 1st team start using it ? I take it not tomorrow before Killie game? buy Monday?
    They start using it after the up and coming international break

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Opinions and all that min, so if it's all the same with I'm not going to bother giving it a rest, hope that ok for you is it (probably not)
    But hey ho
    Well said. Pittodriepie is more than likely a Russian Milne bot.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    They will be training on it tomorrow.
    On no they wont pal

Quote Originally Posted by tarapoa View Post
    Can I be the first?

Terrible location, as was Loirston and the AECC site suggestion.

It's Scottish fitba - nae the EPL or some Amercan rot.

Out of town = soulless like St Johnstone or Inverness.

There's a reason so many enjoy Edinburgh games - inner city experience and tight stadia.

Nae happy, had still hoped Milne saying the market had changed meant staying put and redeveloping or moving to the Kings Links, ASV area.
    This tarapoa boy has a good head on his shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    On no they wont pal
    Must be. One thing I've noticed about afc1903mad is that he is never wrong.

Page 531 of 560 FirstFirst ... 31431481521529530531532533541 ... LastLast