+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 516 of 560 FirstFirst ... 16416466506514515516517518526 ... LastLast
Results 5,151 to 5,160 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    4/5 pound for a Junior game is good. Kids always free too.

26 to watch Aberdeen and 5 for a kid

I know where there is more entertainment and better value for money. East End were decent untill Culter decimated them
    You can easily see the game for free from several vantage points at a lot of these so called 'grounds'. East End being a particularly easy one to view a match gratis. £4 is just crazy. Decent social club but.

New Advocates Park min

The future home of FC City of Aberdeen. To keep fitba alive in the city of Aberdeen
    Aye aye, fair play min.
    I've scored a couple of crackers on that pitch, many moons ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    You can easily see the game for free from several vantage points at a lot of these so called 'grounds'. East End being a particularly easy one to view a match gratis. £4 is just crazy. Decent social club but.
    That four pounds are pivitol in keeping clubs alive. Oldest club in Aberdeen are East End. One of the oldest in scottish fitba

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Aye aye, fair play min.
    I've scored a couple of crackers on that pitch, many moons ago.
    My last ever competitive game of fitba was on there. Dislocated my already f@cked ankle at strikers the following Thursday and never played again.

Never played there.

I was once invited to play in a pre season friendly as a trial but couldn't find the pitch.
    ( the wonders of youth)

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Christ, they could have just built on Pittodrie Street, nobody uses it anyway unless they are going to Pittodrie for something.

If the council objected then just get new councillors.
    I would have bothered my a’rse to vote in local council elections if that was an issue.

They have never seriously looked into staying at Pittodrie because someone we know likes to build new hooses in ridiculous out of the way places.

In the process they will kill our football club.
    It could have easily been turned into a single (one way) road and that would have given the club the extra few meters they needed. It wasn’t looked at properly as the intention was always to sell Pittodrie to help the funding for a new stadium.

Remember the man running the show hasn’t contributed a penny towards the training facilities and I am certain he won’t contribute towards the stadium either....it’s amazing he is leading the charge for change but doesn’t want to finance it?!

MILNE OUT!!

That four pounds are pivitol in keeping clubs alive. Oldest club in Aberdeen are East End. One of the oldest in scottish fitba
    They make millions in their social club. Me looking in for free once in a blue moon isn't going to make any difference.

Oldest club you say? We, Aberdeen FC were formed in 1881 so are older than East End.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    They make millions in their social club. Me looking in for free once in a blue moon isn't going to make any difference.

Oldest club you say? We, Aberdeen FC were formed in 1881 so are older than East End.
    Eh.......... Fit?

Next you will be telling me rangers were formed in 1872

Or that Inverness Thistle and Caledonian still exist
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 11-10-2019 at 07:07 PM.

Eh.......... Fit?

Next you will be telling me rangers were formed in 1872
    No idea when they were formed but Aberdeen FC were formed in 1881.

There's some irate Orion and Victoria United fans wanting a word.

Page 516 of 560 FirstFirst ... 16416466506514515516517518526 ... LastLast