+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 397 of 560 FirstFirst ... 297347387395396397398399407447497 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,970 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    What in the name of obsessively-argumentative, arrogant, club-bankrupting **** are you on about?
    Simply pointing out the flaws in your argument, constructed to make it seem worse than it is.
    You put in a restriction of using public transport for one venue, but then opt for private car for the other venue.
    It’s a flawed argument.

I reckon you could still get from Westhill to BoD quicker than you could get from Dundee to BoD.

It's an advertisers dream.

The Fanny Pad Arena

It's closer than Dundee

199 pages about a stadium that's never going to be built.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Simply pointing out the flaws in your argument, constructed to make it seem worse than it is.
    You put in a restriction of using public transport for one venue, but then opt for private car for the other venue.
    It’s a flawed argument.

I reckon you could still get from Westhill to BoD quicker than you could get from Dundee to BoD.
    That's you told 57 min. Stop using these flawed arguments FFS.

Let me explain .....AFC1903ShuttleBus knows better.

If I had my way, I'd set Yankee on the cvnt.

YY Crew rule.

It’s a flawed argument.

On the contrary. The fruit I am comparing with fruit is the most convenient way of travelling to and from Dundee in midweek (a scenario YOU brought up, Mr ****ing Contrary), with the method being trailed as the most convenient way (according to the club’s transport ‘strategy’) of travel to and from the Brigadoon Lego Arena. Check the latter out, rather than making the assumption about it, and its routing via the AWPR. It’s farcical, fanciful and unworkable, which is a good fit with the whole idea of playing 6 miles from the centre of the city from which the club (should it survive the financial naiveté of this disaster-in-waiting) takes its name.

On the contrary. The fruit I am comparing with fruit is the most convenient way of travelling to and from Dundee in midweek (a scenario YOU brought up, Mr ****ing Contrary), with the method being trailed as the most convenient way (according to the club’s transport ‘strategy’) of travel to and from the Brigadoon Lego Arena. Check the latter out, rather than making the assumption about it, and its routing via the AWPR. It’s farcical, fanciful and unworkable, which is a good fit with the whole idea of playing 6 miles from the centre of the city from which the club (should it survive the financial naiveté of this disaster-in-waiting) takes its name.
    Yeah so comparing driving to Dundee for a game to opting for public transport and opting to travel in rush hour long before the game is a valid comparison.
    #ContrivedStupidComparrison

Incidentally, you brought up midweek games.

Yeah so comparing driving to Dundee for a game to opting for public transport and opting to travel in rush hour long before the game is a valid comparison.
    #ContrivedStupidComparrison

Incidentally, you brought up midweek games.
    You're making no sense whatsoever now. I have not an earthly what "travel in rush hour long before the game" means, but don't bother trying to explain, thanks.

1. Dundee trip midweek, as suggested by you, given my work location would be very difficult by public transport, so car it would need to be.

2. The club's ****ing transport strategy is based on the concept of the shuttle bus, and that's what I'm taking into account, based on its nearest location to me, its intended route which defies logic, and the very real possibilities of being stuck in traffic for a long period, especially on the way back. All of this caused by the choice of an utterly pish location which is as awkward and time-consuming to get to and from as described, and is a potential financial disaster for a club hardly awash with cash.

You seem to be so much in thrall to the shiny bauble of the identikit industrial estate building that this abortion threatens to be, that you dismiss genuine concerns of fans analysing and synthesising the effect it will have on "the match-day experience". Good luck with keeping warm in the 6500 average crowd once it's sussed what a ****e idea this is post-novelty factor.

And don't ****ing "hash tag" me. That's a symbol denoting the raising of a musical note by a semi-tone in pitch, from its natural key signature pitch. A 'sharp' if you will.

what the f@ck is a hashtag anyway. Its twitter pish but what the f@ck does it mean

Shuttle busses can work. But one thing I have noticed, I have done thirty seven games abroad now, obviously not every team has a new build so off the top of my head I think eleven have been new builds. Out of that Luzern, Utrecht, AZ Alkmaar laid on shuttle busses. What do they have in common? None can be classed as a bustling metropolis. The bigger cities already had tube, train, tram links in place before so shuttles were not needed. The other teams didn't build their stadiums five miles outside the f@cking city so their new builds are walkable (barring Rapid Vienna but it was built on the old ground so they dealt with it for the previous forty years so I'm sure it was no big one for them). The tube to Fortuna Dusseldorf was a nightmare. Couldn't f@cking move, it was sweaty, stinking and full of drunk bellends, likewise Ajax and the tram to Slavia Prague. None of the journeys were more than fif**** minutes. I made my own way back from Dusseldorf and Prague (via hostelries as I couldn't be assed doing it again) as it was that bad. Imagine that stuck on a bus on the Lang Stracht every other week. Folk will soon get sick of it

You're making no sense whatsoever now. I have not an earthly what "travel in rush hour long before the game" means, but don't bother trying to explain, thanks.

1. Dundee trip midweek, as suggested by you, given my work location would be very difficult by public transport, so car it would need to be.

2. The club's ****ing transport strategy is based on the concept of the shuttle bus, and that's what I'm taking into account, based on its nearest location to me, its intended route which defies logic, and the very real possibilities of being stuck in traffic for a long period, especially on the way back. All of this caused by the choice of an utterly pish location which is as awkward and time-consuming to get to and from as described, and is a potential financial disaster for a club hardly awash with cash.

You seem to be so much in thrall to the shiny bauble of the identikit industrial estate building that this abortion threatens to be, that you dismiss genuine concerns of fans analysing and synthesising the effect it will have on "the match-day experience". Good luck with keeping warm in the 6500 average crowd once it's sussed what a ****e idea this is post-novelty factor.

And don't ****ing "hash tag" me. That's a symbol denoting the raising of a musical note by a semi-tone in pitch, from its natural key signature pitch. A 'sharp' if you will.
    Lol, a sharp is not a hashtag.

It’s simple. You made a ****e analogy and was called out on it.
    Debate the merits of the stadium by all means, but to claim you could get to an away game in Dundee easier than Kingsfor is ludicrous and honestly, desperate.

Anyone for popcorn?

Page 397 of 560 FirstFirst ... 297347387395396397398399407447497 ... LastLast