+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 398 of 560 FirstFirst ... 298348388396397398399400408448498 ... LastLast
Results 3,971 to 3,980 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    what the f@ck is a hashtag anyway. Its twitter pish but what the f@ck does it mean

Shuttle busses can work. But one thing I have noticed, I have done thirty seven games abroad now, obviously not every team has a new build so off the top of my head I think eleven have been new builds. Out of that Luzern, Utrecht, AZ Alkmaar laid on shuttle busses. What do they have in common? None can be classed as a bustling metropolis. The bigger cities already had tube, train, tram links in place before so shuttles were not needed. The other teams didn't build their stadiums five miles outside the f@cking city so their new builds are walkable (barring Rapid Vienna but it was built on the old ground so they dealt with it for the previous forty years so I'm sure it was no big one for them). The tube to Fortuna Dusseldorf was a nightmare. Couldn't f@cking move, it was sweaty, stinking and full of drunk bellends, likewise Ajax and the tram to Slavia Prague. None of the journeys were more than fif**** minutes. I made my own way back from Dusseldorf and Prague (via hostelries as I couldn't be assed doing it again) as it was that bad. Imagine that stuck on a bus on the Lang Stracht every other week. Folk will soon get sick of it
    I can’t recall the other comparisons cited before, Nice I think had a similar distance a shuttle bus plan.
    When offered as a comparison, the defence was something about us not being in France

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I can’t recall the other comparisons cited before, Nice I think had a similar distance a shuttle bus plan.
    When offered as a comparison, the defence was something about us not being in France
    Is it just me or is that jibberish?

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Anyone for popcorn?
    Count me in. 57vintage with his quote of “don’t f@cking hash tag me” was absolute brilliance. Very amusing

Maybe, else you don’t like to draw any thoughts on the Nice comparison

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Count me in. 57vintage with his quote of “don’t f@cking hash tag me” was absolute brilliance. Very amusing
    Aye .... fightin' talk min .... fit's the odds on this contest goin aa the wye tae the Pittodrie Bar?

It always is.

In addition tae my last comment, and, oddly enough, back on topic, Ah'm wonderin ....

Will the Pittodrie bar remain our favoured Playa de la Punchup when we move tae Westhill? .... If, nae Ah can see 57 haein a prob makin it in time for the bell

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Aye .... fightin' talk min .... fit's the odds on this contest goin aa the wye tae the Pittodrie Bar?
    "The big hit in the Pitt II"

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Maybe, else you don’t like to draw any thoughts on the Nice comparison
    Who said we were not in france though? Thats a daft argument

Whats the Nice argument then.

I can only speak through experience and thats all i have. The escapdes i have coming up may bring more shuttle busses into the equation as im going to Sporting at new year with the wee man. Other than that its older grounds.Fiorentina and Nantes.

What i have seen is busses work when the streets arent busy
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 11-10-2018 at 06:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    "The big hit in the Pitt II"
    Technically, it would be merely "The big hit in the Pitt I" ... since the proposed original never happened .... be good tae get this 'proper mannies debate' sorted soon tho .... "The Quake in The 'Straik" jist disna hae the same ring tae it

Page 398 of 560 FirstFirst ... 298348388396397398399400408448498 ... LastLast