+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 481 of 560 FirstFirst ... 381431471479480481482483491531 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,810 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

quite cringe worthy

It's turning into some season

If you take the first two letters of his surname and the last two. Nuff said.

This entire thread should be moved to the
    “Things that never actually happened” thread

Hopefully

Cormack Park do me a lemon.

So he waltzes in, talks a good game, deletes the p0rn on Milne's computer and gets a part of our new stadium complex named after him. What a joke and real punch in the face to the players, managers, staff and legends our club have had who gave years of service to our club. Basically saying our club is nothing without Cormack and Milne.

I await the Stewart Milne Stadium or at least a stand with baited breath. Really hate our club sometimes, they just don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggios_Ponytail View Post
    Really hate our club sometimes, they just don't get it.
    This is THE biggest gripe I have nowadays.
    Nothing seems to surprise me anymore when it comes to the board, from the very decisive DNA scheme, to the equally decisive decision to move to Kingsford to this.
    Just no idea or care towards the fans who have been following the club for decades.

Not too impressed with the Cormack park news and like others it would seem writing on the wall that Stewart Milne will win the naming rights to the new stadium. It's hard to fathom him being so gushy over this statement without the stadium being his name later.

I'll actually have an increased respect for Milne if it does not play out as above

He's putting money in for it so I guess he has a right but still...I can think of more worthy names. It's where we are now.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Cormack Park?....

Opening on 31/10/19.

That’ll keep Brexit off the front pages.
    The guys been around for two seconds. Vanity at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    The guys been around for two seconds. Vanity at its finest
    There should be an appreciation and some sort of acknowledgment of Dave Cormack's financial contribution, as well as his work in acquiring further American investment. I understand that fully
    Fair enough...

HOWEVER, money should not over-ride actual deserved service recognition.

IMO, There are more deserving candidates worthy of this accolade, for actual service.
    Teddy Scott for one.
    Fergie, Willie....whoever.

The Dave Cormack money is very welcome and very much appreciated, but it's a bit egotistical and narcissistic to accept this for what my opinion is worth.

However, I'll caveat that by saying let's wait and see what happens when the new stadium is built and what the stands are called etc.
    Last edited by RedStarTorphins; 22-08-2019 at 09:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    There should be an appreciation and some sort of acknowledgment of Dave Cormack's financial contribution, as well as his work in acquiring further American investment. I understand that fully
    Fair enough...

HOWEVER, money should not over-ride actual deserved service recognition.

IMO, There are more deserving candidates worthy of this accolade, for actual service.
    Teddy Scott for one.
    Fergie, Willie....whoever.

The Dave Cormack money is very welcome and very much appreciated, but it's a bit egotistical and narcissistic to accept this for what my opinion is worth.
    Agreed, Teddy Scott would be a great way to pay tribute to a man who gave so much of his life to AFC,apart from putting some money into the club which is appreciated,what has Cormack done to serve the club?

Page 481 of 560 FirstFirst ... 381431471479480481482483491531 ... LastLast