+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 413 of 560 FirstFirst ... 313363403411412413414415423463513 ... LastLast
Results 4,121 to 4,130 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post
    Its 5 times the size cos it includes a training ground as well as a stadium.

The Kings Links would've been my preferred location and its a fvcking field just now.

I'll judge Kingsford when its built. I'm not going to start bubbling like a bairn if I have to catch a bus to a fitba match every 2 weeks.
    When Kingsford is built it is too late.

The training grounds dont even have an indoor pitch, state of the art my @rse.

Its a phucking shed in a field that will cost the club a fortune.

Nobody will be bubbling. They just won’t go.

Whether you’re for or against the move, there are some unarguable facts surrounding the whole thing, which some posters will argue anyway be size they can’t help themselves

1- One man is responsible for the state of Pittodrie
    2- He f*cks up every decision he makes with the club
    3- He couldn’t give one single f*ck about training facilities
    4- Out of town grounds in the UK generally fail. Ours will be further out with ****ter transport links than most
    5- We can’t afford it

He’s gambling with the future of the club for his own ego. He’ll f*ck the whole thing up

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post

Whether you’re for or against the move, there are some unarguable facts surrounding the whole thing, which some posters will argue anyway be size they can’t help themselves

4- Out of town grounds in the UK generally fail. Ours will be further out with ****ter transport links than most
    5- We can’t afford it

He’s gambling with the future of the club for his own ego. He’ll f*ck the whole thing up
    So if we can get those minor issues sorted out we can put you down for a yes?

5- We can’t afford it

I agree with everything you've said there,we dont often agree but your spot on with what you said

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    I agree with everything you've said there,we dont often agree but your spot on with what you said
    It’s the biggest decision AFC will ever make. It’s absolute lunacy to let Milne make it.

5- We can’t afford it

6- he wants a strong Rangers which by proxy means we drop back down to third.

What a ****ing **** he is. Let's plunge us into debt whilst we consolidate ourselves with the crumbs.

Anyone that thinks moving is a good idea should just watch guff ball.

Otherwise I'm all for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post
    The Kingsford site is 5 times the size of the Wimbledon one.

A more useful comparison would be the cost of the new main stand at Tynecastle. It'll cost them £2057 per seat for their 7,290 stand. So using that example it would cost us £41.1M to build a 20,000 seater.

They would have additional costs for demolishing their existing stand but the sums do seem to add up.
    Taking away the training ground, as Kingford is only five times the size as it includes Goals or whatever they are going to name it. The area of land AFC Wimbledon and our club are building a stadium on,will be like for like?
    Why does the stadium have to built next to the training ground? Why not have a training ground in the middle of some farmers fields on the outskirts of Aberdeen and redevelop Pittodrie like Hearts and Hibs have managed to do?
    How many clubs have their training ground next to the stadium?

You guys need to chill out. The stadium will only ever be built if Milne and/or Cormack put in something like £15M of their own money, maybe even £20M as banks don’t lend to Scottish football clubs anymore. Hands up who thinks they will do that? No me neither. Jupiter is right, stadium will never be built.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    You guys need to chill out. The stadium will only ever be built if Milne and/or Cormack put in something like £15M of their own money, maybe even £20M as banks don’t lend to Scottish football clubs anymore. Hands up who thinks they will do that? No me neither. Jupiter is right, stadium will never be built.
    What about naming rights?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    What about naming rights?

Instead of the Emirates orEtihad Stadium we could go for flybmi?

For what it’s worth naming rights are almost always paid on an annual basis each season and so won’t help fund up front construction costs.

Page 413 of 560 FirstFirst ... 313363403411412413414415423463513 ... LastLast