+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 460 of 560 FirstFirst ... 360410450458459460461462470510 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,600 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

If this site was moderated, you would've been banned well before this user account.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    If this site was moderated, you would've been banned well before this user account.
    Still paranoid I see.
    Whatever floats your boat Mason.

[QUOTE=afc1903mad;39230148]
    Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post

Typical w@nkers, dish out personal insults and can’t take it back.
    I wish this site was moderated to cut out all this p!sh
    Hopefully you have calmed down by now.

We have been fed lies and at best half truths to enable us leaving our Home, its pretty simple do you agree with them or not?

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post

Hopefully you have calmed down by now.
    I was calm, just was fed up of the personal attacks.
    I’d appreciate just discussing footballing matters, whether we agree or not.

We have been fed lies and at best half truths to enable us leaving our Home, its pretty simple do you agree with them or not?
    What specifically do you want my opinion on?

In life there are always facts which are spun or exaggerated, so if you’re talking about the stand certification, then evidentially the timeframe of 3-5 years was a lie / exagerated spin / mitigated by increasing maintenance costs.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. But I’m not going to get hung up on what happened 11 years ago.

I understand for some if it places doubt or trust in Milne, that’s fine.

I’ve said before, Im ambivalent to the move, neither for nor against.
    I’m not emotionally attached to Pittodrie. Yes I’ve seen some fantastic games there, but also seen some dross.
    I go there to support the team and get excited about football.

Whether I’m watching the team at Pittodrie, Kingsford, Tynecastle, Easter Road, Celtic Park, Ibrokes, any other Premier league ground, Hampden, lower league grounds in the cups or away in Europe, I’m there to watch the team. The venue is just a place to sit down, stand up, support the team, sing songs, shout at the ref or whatever.

Anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    If you go to the first page of this thread it says that Tab is the moderator.

I take it that’s just an error?

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I was calm, just was fed up of the personal attacks.
    I’d appreciate just discussing footballing matters, whether we agree or not.

What specifically do you want my opinion on?

In life there are always facts which are spun or exaggerated, so if you’re talking about the stand certification, then evidentially the timeframe of 3-5 years was a lie / exagerated spin / mitigated by increasing maintenance costs.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. But I’m not going to get hung up on what happened 11 years ago.

I understand for some if it places doubt or trust in Milne, that’s fine.

I’ve said before, Im ambivalent to the move, neither for nor against.
    I’m not emotionally attached to Pittodrie. Yes I’ve seen some fantastic games there, but also seen some dross.
    I go there to support the team and get excited about football.

Whether I’m watching the team at Pittodrie, Kingsford, Tynecastle, Easter Road, Celtic Park, Ibrokes, any other Premier league ground, Hampden, lower league grounds in the cups or away in Europe, I’m there to watch the team. The venue is just a place to sit down, stand up, support the team, sing songs, shout at the ref or whatever.

Anything else?
    You have dished out plenty of abuse to folk that dont see things your way.

As for your long winded p1sh about your opinion, my point was about ALL the lies we were told.

Go into politics, it would suit you...

You have dished out plenty of abuse to folk that dont see things your way.

As for your long winded p1sh about your opinion, my point was about ALL the lies we were told.

Go into politics, it would suit you...
    I wouldn’t go into politics as I’d get things done
    All opinions, it’s seems you just can’t accept my obvious differing opinion to yours.
    Ah well.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I wouldn’t go into politics as I’d get things done
    All opinions, it’s seems you just can’t accept my obvious differing opinion to yours.
    Ah well.

Just ignore the lies...Ah well.

I see you are having a hard time with this, try again....

"The Main stand, Merkland Road stand and South stand are all in very poor condition and will require to be completely redeveloped over the next 3-5 years

That’s from 2008"
    It’s great isn’t it. Politics and spin at its best. I’m sure something similar was uttered on the Stand Free DVD. And yet 16 years later, here we are.

I’ve said it before on here. What a pleasure it was to visit Easter Road last Sunday. A ground rebuilt on the original footprint. Rebuilt bit by bit, when they were flush. Nowt daft. Paid for by transfer fees. Was it Brown, Whittaker, Fletcher, Thomson and O’Conner? I cannae mind the numbers but would it be much more than what we could get potentially get from the Fraser windfall and McKenna. Factor in your feasibility studies and bosh. Best part of £15million potentially.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    If you go to the first page of this thread it says that Tab is the moderator.

I take it that’s just an error?
    He knew his football that chap, much missed from here. He was a mod along with SMsW, StandfreeEd & there was a mystery one, who may or not have been Jannie. None of their mod log ins work (I asked )
    There’s definitely somebody removing the ads but I don’t think it’s anyone from here

Page 460 of 560 FirstFirst ... 360410450458459460461462470510 ... LastLast