+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 411 of 560 FirstFirst ... 311361401409410411412413421461511 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,110 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    If you were aware of what the club has to put up with regarding training facilities, you’d understand how it can only make it easier to develop.

There’s a young group coming through SevCo right now who are extremely good at their level and having our own facilities would go a long way to help develop our youth similarly.

Being on the same ground saves costs and there are numerous chairmen and managers who have said that if it were possible to have the ground and training facilities in the same location, they would because of the benefits it brings
    I'll take a flyer and say we will have no greater success with a dedicated training facility or a shiny new shed in a fieldy. The youth appear to be doing well. AFC use the Barracks and the Sport Village. I don't expect the issues of booking the Village will be overly difficult for the professional city team. Yes, it will it have a cost, but will it be 7-8M over the next 50 years, probably not. Only needed, if we are expecting a huge cash injection to bring in better players. Redevelop Pittodrie, I know it's impossible and we'll only be left with a capacity of 250, ****e, get it done

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Obviously it genuinely does not, however with a chairman like ours what chance do we have?
    Milne is an @rsehole who has done nothing to benefit Aberdeen FC. He doesn’t have football ambition and shouldn’t be chairman. I think that is something we agree on

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    I'll take a flyer and say we will have no greater success with a dedicated training facility or a shiny new shed in a fieldy. The youth appear to be doing well. AFC use the Barracks and the Sport Village. I don't expect the issues of booking the Village will be overly difficult for the professional city team. Yes, it will it have a cost, but will it be 7-8M over the next 50 years, probably not. Only needed, if we are expecting a huge cash injection to bring in better players. Redevelop Pittodrie, I know it's impossible and we'll only be left with a capacity of 250, ****e, get it done
    Booking ASV is a problem. So access and options across all the youth ages can be an issue.
    They also have to use more than the barracks and the ASV

I used to watch the 1st team train at Seaton park in the late 80's early 90's. Ok, it's a public park, but is it out of bounds to the club. There is the university or Balgownie, do we use them. Where else do we train? I'm interested.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    I used to watch the 1st team train at Seaton park in the late 80's early 90's. Ok, it's a public park, but is it out of bounds to the club. There is the university or Balgownie, do we use them. Where else do we train? I'm interested.
    I don't think the first team train at the Balgownie Playing Fields now. I think it's just the young teams but I could be incorrect

Its amazing how "important" Milne thinks the training facilities are now, he never bothered before..

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Its amazing how "important" Milne thinks the training facilities are now, he never bothered before..
    He is running scared we lose Derek to a host of potential suitors who would like silver medals.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    He is running scared we lose Derek to a host of potential suitors who would like silver medals.
    I cant wait till the pair of them phuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    I cant wait till the pair of them phuck off.
    Me and you both.

Quote Originally Posted by xtrmntr75 View Post
    I suppose we are constantly reminded that ‘stuff’ in London costs a lot more to achieve than elsewhere in the Uk. Is the Wimbledon stadium an underestimate or the Westhill Westfalen an overestimate?
    I don't know how the Hampshire based poster came to the conclusion that the "sums don’t add up" by comparing Kingsford to the Wimbledon stadium.

Page 411 of 560 FirstFirst ... 311361401409410411412413421461511 ... LastLast