+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 116 of 560 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

I'm pretty much on the side of the NIMBYs & the backward council. Only because I dont trust that Hun loving gimp to build anything other than a shyte shoebox. I'm prepared to wait

Quote Originally Posted by NewOrleansRed View Post
    Price tag of 40 million Euros. Right in the price range of ours.

I want it.

I really hope the architects take another look at our stadium. Ours looks more like B&Q than that Ferncavaros beauty.

We get ONE chance to set the table for another 100 years. We can't let NIMBYS and a truly backwards council let their petty bull**** ruin that chance. Cause right now it looks like you can get all your home and gardening needs taken care of at our stadium and not your footballing dreams.

Got the same feeling of awe when I visited the Ghelamco Stadium in Ghent when I was working over there. Just amazing. And not a bag of chuckies in sight.
    If they've submitted plans doesn't that mean if accepted, they kinda have to build what they offered?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    This'll do, but in red of course.

that Ferencvaros stadium is the mutts nuts;

- steep sided stands
    - stands close to pitch
    - corners filled in
    - all corporate areas in one stand*

'king superb

* the ghent stadium has corporate areas on two stands... dont like that, each stand should be as intimidating as possible

to be fair, tynecastle is shaping up to be some stadium, if we use that as a template but with filled in/sweeping corners, I'd take it now.

While I'm talking stadiums, I still see no need for training complex beside stadium. If anything, I think players would prefer the stadium visits to be only on match day............. every other club seems to take this approach.

Desperate

Quote Originally Posted by DonVincenzo (The II) View Post
    September 13th for the pre-determination.

Its getting closer to squeaky bum time Yule.
    So even though Celtic and Hearts renovate their own stadiums - and build training facilities at separate locations - they think it's a good idea for AFC to move out to the sticks, because it's cheaper to have stadium and trains ground together.

How considerate of them - and how absolutely PATHETIC of AFC to set up this shoddy piece of faux unity. The board are trawling new depths of desperation if they think this carries any weight. Have AFC no shame?

All over the local rag as well - almost laughable.

To the board - you should have done your homework first ( it's called due diligence). Finding the 'answer', then trying to work backwards just looks amateur.

Quote Originally Posted by Leopardman1983 View Post
    So even though Celtic and Hearts renovate their own stadiums - and build training facilities at separate locations - they think it's a good idea for AFC to move out to the sticks, because it's cheaper to have stadium and trains ground together.

How considerate of them - and how absolutely PATHETIC of AFC to set up this shoddy piece of faux unity. The board are trawling new depths of desperation if they think this carries any weight. Have AFC no shame?

All over the local rag as well - almost laughable.

To the board - you should have done your homework first ( it's called due diligence). Finding the 'answer', then trying to work backwards just looks amateur.
    And how is the "No To Kingsford Team" doing tonight? A quick view of your 10 posts to date leave no doubt where your loyalties lie, and they are nowhere near AFC. Shuffle of back to your neighbourhood swinging club in Westhill now, there's a good boy.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    And how is the "No To Kingsford Team" doing tonight? A quick view of your 10 posts to date leave no doubt where your loyalties lie, and they are nowhere near AFC. Shuffle of back to your neighbourhood swinging club in Westhill now, there's a good boy.
    Nothing to do with kingsford you F*d. Just someone who actually cares about the club and its history. This is never going to fly - get used to it and grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by Leopardman1983 View Post
    Nothing to do with kingsford you F*d. Just someone who actually cares about the club and its history. This is never going to fly - get used to it and grow up.
    Care so much, you have posted 10 times in a year, all about Kingsford (or the colours of Milnes housing logo). Away and deliver your leaflets.

Get leopardman banned. Full of sh!t westhill minker...

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Care so much, you have posted 10 times in a year, all about Kingsford (or the colours of Milnes housing logo). Away and deliver your leaflets.
    Ah! One if stewaries pals - makes sense now.

Caring is all about 'posting'? I can see that now - I feel bad about not posting immediately after Gothenburg. Please forgive me. But to be honest, I haven't got my finger on the pulse re the stadium issue - but I can assure you I know a man who does (honest). And here's the thing - no matter how many posts you put on here ( and I'm sure you have many) , kingsford isn't going to get planning permission. So you can get nasty, insulting and criticise me all you want - but AFC are staying in town. End of.

Quote Originally Posted by fittiered View Post
    Get leopardman banned. Full of sh!t westhill minker...
    No please don't

Page 116 of 560 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166216 ... LastLast