+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 395 of 560 FirstFirst ... 295345385393394395396397405445495 ... LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,950 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by mastrick1960 View Post

Every week that passes more fans are against the move

It will kill the club....

Hope Milne ****s off soon and they ditch this idiotic move

I think this is right, mind you the propaganda machine is at a low ebb just now.

I speak to a fair few folk and the only person I know in favour is the bloke that sits beside me at Pittodrie.
    Now he's a decent bloke and a DNA member he told me on Saturday.
    His reasoning however was that he'd been to the Emerates and was impressed.

The amount of dyed in the wool fans that have told me that they will probably give up going to the football if we move is incredible.

These are blokes that ran supporters clubs.
    Fir Park on a Tuesday night in February sort of blokes.

I'll give you most of them are in their 50's and as such are not AFC's long term future.

Well, unless you expect Granda's to take grandsons to the game their not.

I was watching the 30th anniversary clip of the ‘Woods stays & Nicholas Scores’ bounce, and wondered how many folk in the clip still go. I don’t think many of them would be Milnes target customer.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I think this is right, mind you the propaganda machine is at a low ebb just now.

I speak to a fair few folk and the only person I know in favour is the bloke that sits beside me at Pittodrie.
    Now he's a decent bloke and a DNA member he told me on Saturday.
    His reasoning however was that he'd been to the Emerates and was impressed.

The amount of dyed in the wool fans that have told me that they will probably give up going to the football if we move is incredible.

These are blokes that ran supporters clubs.
    Fir Park on a Tuesday night in February sort of blokes.

I'll give you most of them are in their 50's and as such are not AFC's long term future.

Well, unless you expect Granda's to take grandsons to the game their not.
    Another reason for milnes recent statement. Trying to win back fans he know he is losing rapidly

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Another reason for milnes recent statement. Trying to win back fans he know he is losing rapidly
    Surely there musht be shome mishtake????

Losing fans? We have 15k every week. Just ask Gallus. He will be along soon to tell us all.

The more and more I think about it, and the more I listen to redtv, I think that Gallus / Afcmad1903, is actually Dave McDermid.

Anyway, back on topic, I totally agree with the above, build the training ground, then redevelop our home. I hope to god that the No to kingsford group win this next phase and have the stadium blocked.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I also presume you'd not be partaking in a midweek game in Dundee currently on that basis either
    Dinna be daft min. If I knew I was going to an away game midweek at Dens Park (or even Tannadice, but that winna be a league game unless we're relegated ), I'd take the car to work in the morning, or arrange for one of the radges to pick me up, at an agreed point, sometime between 16.45 and 17.15.

Quote Originally Posted by awafaehame View Post
    Surely there musht be shome mishtake????

The more and more I think about it, and the more I listen to redtv, I think that Gallus / Afcmad1903, is actually Dave McDermid.

This makes a lot of sense; because I'm convinced the contributor is formally associated with the club in some shape or form

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    This makes a lot of sense; because I'm convinced the contributor is formally associated with the club in some shape or form
    Ive mentioned the same before. As have others

Gallus79 always used to flaunt his 'insider knowledge', especially about the day (22 August 2012) that the Cooncil saved the Trainie Park, concomitantly the city finances, and telt Sevcove to **** off, having failed to build their grun at Loirston despite having held the lease since 2000, thus causing Milne to throw the toys oot, although it was a handy excuse to blame somebody else for the ****s-up he and the Board made in attempting to move us to the foggy dump.

Yet, his "there was more to it than that" suggested that he was either a Dons insider, or had access to one, or worked for the Cooncil. I hate that sort of snidey 'knowledge is power' pish.

He's not been on here in a long time in that guise.

You can actually see where love first blossomed between the ‘two’ posters on this very thread. Page 20 is where he quotes himself

Quote Originally Posted by Gallus79 View Post
    3) SM has decided in recent weeks to drop the stadium consultants for a local firm, who have never designed and delivered a stadium. It can't be that difficult though, can it-?

So that's how we ended up with this ****e Bristol tribute instead of a proper, perfect stadium design.

Page 395 of 560 FirstFirst ... 295345385393394395396397405445495 ... LastLast