+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 328 of 560 FirstFirst ... 228278318326327328329330338378428 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,280 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Good stuff.

So, think people will start to get behind this now or just moan like **** till the end of days?

My bet is on option 2.

Quote Originally Posted by DandiesLegend View Post
    Based on what theory?

some folk really are born to be whinging moaners. This should now be embraced and supported. Who cares if it isn't some folks first choice. Isn't it the team on the park we support?
    Don't rise to it DandiesLegend.

He's best ignored. Except from when talking about our defending at set plays, he is right about that.

Happy with the outcome today.

YAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Fantastic News
    (Although I do feel sorry for the folk that have to add on another 10 minutes to their journey on Match day)

Quote Originally Posted by Spielführer_1903 View Post
    Don't rise to it DandiesLegend.

He's best ignored. Except from when talking about our defending at set plays, he is right about that.

Happy with the outcome today.
    I know, I know, i shouldn't let it bother me, ha ha

just fed up with it, the club have made huge strides these last few years, and continue to do so, yet people still moan rather than get behind the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Mek View Post
    Good stuff.

So, think people will start to get behind this now or just moan like **** till the end of days?

My bet is on option 2.
    We'll have to see how it goes in terms of:

appeals by the W.A.N.K.S. and the coonty cooncil

final design

final design once the extras are knocked off to save money

size of debt

sustainability of debt

building time

snagging

transport to the place

parking

pedestrian safety

transport back to toon

"the matchday experience" (I've spewed in my desk drawer)

naming rights - if it's The Trump International soccerbowl I will not let my arse touch a shuttle bus seat, never mind an actual stadium seat)

how much is going to be sliced off the "football budget"

Waiting.

This stadium is happening and I can't wait. The whole of the north east will benefit from top class sporting facilities. All built and paid for by AFC without any public money.
    There will be fans that don't want to leave pittodrie and that is understandable, but we have to move on. We all need to get behind this now. At last something good to cheer about in this city after what has been a difficult 5 years or so.
    Stand Free. COYR.

It’s a real risk. If it’s sh1t, people won’t go. If the shuttle busses don’t work, the whole things f*cked.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    It’s a real risk. If it’s sh1t, people won’t go. If the shuttle busses don’t work, the whole things f*cked.
    My hesitations in a nutshell.

Got told this morning that work cannot commence on the training facility untiil the A944 has been amended, to provide traffic lights, and the break in the central reservation, to allow access across the dualler and into Kingford.

Suppose thats fair enough but would have expected that would have been the case before a spade was put in the ground for the stadium, NOT for the training facility

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    My hesitations in a nutshell.
    It's **** now, people still go...

Thousands make their way to the ground by bus or car already, people still go...

Page 328 of 560 FirstFirst ... 228278318326327328329330338378428 ... LastLast