+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 158 of 560 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168208258 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by stansmith View Post
    As for the weighted centre point of where everyone lives, from the distribution map it looks like it would be somewhere around Northfield.
    I havn't seen this map, where is it?

The closer to the meeting point of everything in Aberdeen (Union Street) the better. F*ck, even Loirston was technically walkable.
    Loisrton 5 miles from Pittodrie, Kingsford 7. It sure isn;t closer for anyone in Dyce, or Bucksburn, Northfield, Mastrick, Sheddocksley, Hazelehead etc.

I've read many fans from outside the city centre and even Aberdeen, and even ones in Westhill, who don't want it there because they all think along the same lines.
    No, I don't think you have actually. That's a very rare species indeed.

Have the kingsford no's fkd up or not then??

If Kingsford fails - build it in Ellon.

Easier travel for me.

Still easy to get to with the AWPR almost done.

OK OK OK OK OK

Guys and Gals, we have to just accept that almost all of us bit. We took the bate.
    Hook Line and Sinker.

Stan smith got us.

Now for the sake and Sanity of this forum, can we relegate him beyond the reserves?

He is getting boring as ƒuck.

Quote Originally Posted by fatshaft View Post
    I havn't seen this map, where is it?

Loisrton 5 miles from Pittodrie, Kingsford 7. It sure isn;t closer for anyone in Dyce, or Bucksburn, Northfield, Mastrick, Sheddocksley, Hazelehead etc.

No, I don't think you have actually. That's a very rare species indeed.

Everyone at Kingsford would be driving anyway. Loirston at least improves it for those walking or taking train - and has possibility of station - and away fans and the AWPR is there now. I'm not in favour of Loirston either but it clearly has advantages.

There are plenty of those people saying they don't want to go to football there, if you look for them.

A twitter poll also showed that only 38% were unconditionally in favour of Kingsford, 48% conditionally for and 14% against. Not quite the overwhelming support being portrayed.

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeJam View Post
    stansmith

For f*ck's sake go and either just design a f*cking stadium that would suit Aberdeen FC within the confines of Pittodrie or shut the f*ck up about it?

If you have the skills necessary to prove you're right, f*cking use them. Or maybe go and hire someone to do it and see what they say and get back to us. Otherwise your opinions are just that - and they have no basis in any form of evidence.

Unlike the opinions of people who are pro the new stadium who can cite growing numbers of professionals who believe it to be the best solution.
    What are you and that Don Vincenzo man on this forum for? Do you just want to read the same opinion as yours? Hashtag allforaurora COYR two stars

People do seem to get themselves into a tizz if anyone questions the new ground

Another way of looking at those figures is that 86% are for it Stan.

That's city support ONLY.

Everyone at Kingsford would be driving anyway.
    Except those taking the bus or walking

Loirston at least improves it for those walking or taking train - and has possibility of station - and away fans and the AWPR is there now. I'm not in favour of Loirston either but it clearly has advantages.
    There were no plans for ao station at Cove, and the AWPR comes off at Stoney and goes right bye Kingsford.

There are plenty of those people saying they don't want to go to football there, if you look for them.
    I don't need to look for supporters of the move, why would I need to go hunting for opponents if there are so many?

A twitter poll also showed that only 38% were unconditionally in favour of Kingsford, 48% conditionally for and 14% against. Not quite the overwhelming support being portrayed.
    So 86/14 then?

How many were on the poll?
    From your post, it suggest 86% were for and 14% against.
    That is pretty much overwhelming support

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    People do seem to get themselves into a tizz if anyone questions the new ground
    Its not about questioning the ground, its actually seeking to know what those questions are, other than its just ****e.

Anyway, I hear that there is still opportunity for amendments once approved, so maybe the club will listen to the fans.
    Only the gradient of the stand (council requirement to get approval) and maybe one other thing (I cant recall at this time) are cast in stone.

Page 158 of 560 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168208258 ... LastLast