+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 237 of 560 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239247287337 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Will said bar or bars be open after the game to allow the crowd to disperse not all at once? I have also never understood and still can't grasp why new training facilities have to be built alongside a new ground. These should also have been built years ago. Anything other than Saturday at 3pm is a nightmare as it is by public transport and I can only forecast that with increased difficulty in getting to a new ground my attendance will drop.
    Totally understand where you're coming from, and in the main those who are going to be more inconvenienced are against the move. You at least have an excuse coming right acorss the country, I just can't fathom the knotting knickers of those who currently walk to games suddenly pishing their pants about having to get a bus. **** sakes, the majority of fans have to get to pittodrie by bus or car, and it's in an utterly ****ish location, but we've gone, year in year out. Well times change, and some of us will now have an easier travel, in my case a very easy travel. (this is in no way having a go at you).

As for the above, the club have stated the supporters bar will be open a couple hours after games, and of course the local pubs will be open as per usual.

And why should the training and ground be together? Because it's better, and as a side benefit it will save doubling up on office space, changing rooms etc.

AFC were once game changing, first to be all covered, first to have dugouts, first to have all seated. Well here we are again with the chance to once again set a trend that others will follow by doing things better, no coincidence that it's now happening with our modern day Chris Anderson coming along in the shape of Dod Yule.

Quote Originally Posted by stansmith View Post
    As for away fans, I haven't read any away fans looking forward to it. They say they like going to Aberdeen, the city, the pubs and the location of Pittodrie.

ball ox

The public bus to Westhill costs ~ £5.30 for a single or £6.10 for a day ticket and is normally full by the top of Union Street, with no football crowds.
    You sir are an utter lying deceptive ****.

I stay further out than Westhill, I once took the bus to town to go to Pittodrie, it was under a fiver each way, and of course a return reduces it further, as does the fact it's only Westhill>ABZ and not further out. I'd expect that football specials would be less as the club have stated in the past, but of course that doesn't suit your agenda.

As for capacity, well I can;t comment on weekdays as I never use buses, but my one use of the Saturday game time bus, was absolutely nae **** on it. By the time I was dropped in Union St there was about 15 of us on it, and going home less. Don't believe me no doubt. Well the reason I've not done it since is that Stagecoach pulled the service completly.

You're a lying *******

Quote Originally Posted by fatshaft View Post
    You sir are an utter lying deceptive ****.

I stay further out than Westhill, I once took the bus to town to go to Pittodrie, it was under a fiver each way, and of course a return reduces it further, as does the fact it's only Westhill>ABZ and not further out. I'd expect that football specials would be less as the club have stated in the past, but of course that doesn't suit your agenda.

As for capacity, well I can;t comment on weekdays as I never use buses, but my one use of the Saturday game time bus, was absolutely nae **** on it. By the time I was dropped in Union St there was about 15 of us on it, and going home less. Don't believe me no doubt. Well the reason I've not done it since is that Stagecoach pulled the service completly.

You're a lying *******

What year was this? Must have been a long long time ago Mr nobody uses buses.

Take the bus back to wherever you stay next time and report back to us on the cost, capacity and time.

What year was this? Must have been a long long time ago Mr nobody uses buses.

Take the bus back to wherever you stay next time and report back to us on the cost, capacity and time.
    Less than 3 years ago, just after I moved back to the countryside. Again, as you seem hard of reading, THERE IS NO SERVICE west of Westhill, because so few used it. So sadly, for your argument, I can't update you on capacity, cost and time, because it's so empty it doesnt exist.

Less than 3 years ago, just after I moved back to the countryside. Again, as you seem hard of reading, THERE IS NO SERVICE west of Westhill, because so few used it. So sadly, for your argument, I can't update you on capacity, cost and time, because it's so empty it doesnt exist.
    I never paid full attention but previous times I have used that bus, those asking for Westhill hand over at least £5. It's in the next bus zone, about 4 miles past where it costs £3.25.

I never paid full attention but previous times I have used that bus, those asking for Westhill hand over at least £5. It's in the next bus zone, about 4 miles past where it costs £3.25.
    So, guy who "lives in Aberdeen" and has at "previous times" used a bus to westhill, "doesn't know how much it costs".

My ****ing arse you lying *******, it absolutely does not cost more than a fiver to Westhill, but more importantyl, for a bus jockey, you seem remarkably au fait with getting to westhill, which I'd suggest puts you well into the 99th percentile of city bus users. You're a ****ing westhill white settler and are 100% rumbled ye lying ****

So, guy who "lives in Aberdeen" and has at "previous times" used a bus to westhill, "doesn't know how much it costs".

My ****ing arse you lying *******, it absolutely does not cost more than a fiver to Westhill, but more importantyl, for a bus jockey, you seem remarkably au fait with getting to westhill, which I'd suggest puts you well into the 99th percentile of city bus users. You're a ****ing westhill white settler and are 100% rumbled ye lying ****
    Get the bus and come back and apologise you freak.

There. Is. No. Bus. You. ****ing. Liar.

There. Is. No. Bus. You. ****ing. Liar.
    X17 to Westhill.

If it now costs £3.25 for 2.5 miles to Rubislaw quarry how much do you think it is to Westhill?

Page 237 of 560 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239247287337 ... LastLast