+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 393 of 560 FirstFirst ... 293343383391392393394395403443493 ... LastLast
Results 3,921 to 3,930 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Why doesnt everyone use ******* plus ?

Back on topic.....Phuck Milne and his Shuttle Bus Arena.

Sneaky phuckers... its "a d b l o c k p l u s"
    I must have some @dblock sh@t on my laptop and my work computer that I don't know aboot as im fine. Phone is ok to. Tablet is a mare though

Just had a quick look on Donstalk.....Mason89 has changed.

WAN.KS statement.

1. **** Kingsford.

2. **** the WAN.KS.

It’s a dilemma.

No Kingsford Stadium Ltd are today releasing the following statement to the press:

On 20 July 2018 No Kingsford Stadium Limited (NKSL) sought permission from the Court of Session to proceed with a judicial review of Aberdeen City Council’s decision to grant planning permission for Aberdeen Football Club plc’s new stadium at Kingsford. To grant permission the Court had to be satisfied that the legal tests were met: that NKSL had a sufficient interest in the subject matter of the petition, and the petition had a real prospect of success. On 27 September the Court determined that these tests had been met and granted permission to proceed.

The Court has fixed a procedural hearing for 8 November, and 19 December 2018 as the substantive hearing of the petition.

Today’s decision is a further landmark for NKSL and the “No Kingsford Stadium” Campaign which has worked hard, with the tireless support from thousands of local people.

NKSL represent people in the communities of Westhill, Kingswells and beyond who are against the Kingsford development. Mrs Diane Reid, Director stated “We wish to thank all those who have supported us. We believe Aberdeen City Council has failed in its duty to properly determine this application. We are confident that the court process will bring independent and impartial scrutiny to the decision and that we have a real prospect of success.”

Mrs Reid continued, “Today, we have demonstrated that communities can challenge inappropriate development and we look forward to the forthcoming proceedings.”

A'rseholes right enough.

I hope they win though.

https://twitter.com/mls/status/1045855777163022336?s=21

This fit Kingswells will be like 😳

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    WAN.KS statement.
    Mrs Reid continued, “Today, we have demonstrated that communities can challenge inappropriate development and we look forward to the forthcoming proceedings.”
    A local councillor whom I know, who is very much **against** the stadium, says that NKS haven't got a scooby of winning.

Quote Originally Posted by fatshaft View Post
    A local councillor whom I know, who is very much **against** the stadium, says that NKS haven't got a scooby of winning.

As I said, I don't want to move to an identikit Lego construction which will take longer to get to and from than an away game in Dundee, but if it's poke in the eye to these gated community supremacist erses who gave not a **** about greenbelt when their executive homes were being erected, that's a bonus.

Complete the training complex, reconsider Pittodrie. It makes cultural and financial sense.

As I said, I don't want to move to an identikit Lego construction which will take longer to get to and from than an away game in Dundee, but if it's poke in the eye to these gated community supremacist erses who gave not a **** about greenbelt when their executive homes were being erected, that's a bonus.

Complete the training complex, reconsider Pittodrie. It makes cultural and financial sense.
    Where do you live? Tayside?

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Where do you live? Tayside?
    Fortunately not, but believe me, the pie-in-the-sky shuttle bus idea will take longer in terms of home-to-home travel on a matchday than driving to Dundee and back for 90 minutes of fitba.

I bide in Bridge of Don, a quaint historic and picturesque fishing village to the north of the city, two miles from the shuttle bus terminus, and about 8 miles from the proposed financial black hole. You should see the route the shuttle buses are taking, according to the transport strategy, and factor in the inevitable traffic delays, queues for buses back and attempting to get a bus home once the shuttle has dropped me off. Midweek game? Just forget it.

The logistical realities are being glossed over by those who will be entitled to one of the site's 144 parking spaces.

Fortunately not, but believe me, the pie-in-the-sky shuttle bus idea will take longer in terms of home-to-home travel on a matchday than driving to Dundee and back for 90 minutes of fitba.

I bide in Bridge of Don, a quaint historic and picturesque fishing village to the north of the city, two miles from the shuttle bus terminus, and about 8 miles from the proposed financial black hole. You should see the route the shuttle buses are taking, according to the transport strategy, and factor in the inevitable traffic delays, queues for buses back and attempting to get a bus home once the shuttle has dropped me off. Midweek game? Just forget it.

The logistical realities are being glossed over by those who will be entitled to one of the site's 144 parking spaces.
    I also presume you'd not be partaking in a midweek game in Dundee currently on that basis either

There's absolutely no way it would take longer to get to the new stadium than it would to Dundee away.
    I would hazzard a guess that there will be a route from the BoD to the Kingswells P&R or Westhill potentially via the AWPR (once completed).

There will be a number of options you can consider outwith the shuttle buses.

Page 393 of 560 FirstFirst ... 293343383391392393394395403443493 ... LastLast