+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 359 of 560 FirstFirst ... 259309349357358359360361369409459 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,590 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Maybe you are just too up the clubs arse on every subject

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Maybe you are just too up the clubs arse on every subject
    Lol, not all all.

It’s funny you talk about arses when you speak so much sh!te

Do you deny you can go to the game on a whim within an hour and get a ticket?

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Lol, not all all.

It’s funny you talk about arses when you speak so much sh!te

Do you deny you can go to the game on a whim within an hour and get a ticket?
    Is that the best you have

If im playing for Buchanhaven Hearts at home and my games P-P at 1.30 then aye

Happened alot and when i played for Ellon too. All across the North East ive made my way to games . Different if i was away in town but home games and out in the sticks i seen me get in bang on KO or after. Thats without phoning or logging into the net taking away valuable driving time
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 14-02-2018 at 07:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Fcuk me.
    I take a break for a couple of weeks and still the same negative posters about everything.

To the points above, what other entertainment allows you to PATG?
    How do the current people with no phones / poor knowledge of their smart phones manage when they want to buy tickets for an event?

You guys are making such a straw man argument, it’s laughable really
    Aye its chronic min. This is how they get their kicks I suppose...

#allforaurora

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Is that the best you have

If im playing for Buchanhaven Hearts at home and my games P-P at 1.30 then aye

Happened alot and when i played for Ellon too. All across the North East ive made my way to games . Different if i was away in town but home games and out in the sticks i seen me get in bang on KO or after. Thats without phoning or logging into the net taking away valuable driving time
    It’s possible to get from Peterhead to Aberdeen in less than an hour and a half.
    Ellon’s even closer.
    Even on match day.

Modern times min, the club would sort you out with a short phone call.
    Time to get with those times

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Could take up to an hour if my dad was in the queue trying to work his smart phone
    He best get there early then.

Quote Originally Posted by OneBrianIrvine View Post
    BBC Scotland Freedom of Information (FoI) request rejected by Aberdeen council.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotlan...tland-43211801

I'm all for transparency but amused that this is what the Beeb chooses to stick it's neb into - whilst ignoring all sorts of shenanigans at certain other clubs...
    I wonder if they are going to try and dig deeper into this and find out who got a brown envelope or not?
    Hope they don’t get confused and end up finding a lot of brown pants at Pittodrie. They will be tripping over them if the club haven’t hidden them after Sunday.

F'uckin hell min, how could anyone defend the scrapping of pay at the gate turnstiles as a modern improvement?

What next?

Maybe you could hop blindfold from the Castlegate to a field somewhere outside Westhill, trying to prove that if you left when you finished work on Friday you could make it before kick off on a Saturday and still have time for a pie first.

Stopping PATG was just another way of running down Pittodrie...
    Last edited by redscot; 28-02-2018 at 05:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    F'uckin hell min, how could anyone defend the scrapping of pay at the gate turnstiles as a modern improvement?

What next?

Maybe you could hop blindfold from the Castlegate to a field somewhere outside Westhill, trying to prove that if you left when you finished work on Friday you could make it before kick off on a Saturday and still have time for a pie first.
    You will never win with certain folk

Page 359 of 560 FirstFirst ... 259309349357358359360361369409459 ... LastLast