+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 246 of 560 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246247248256296346 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I agree, far too many would rather watch Formatine

A lot of people are put off Pittodrie, it's cold, wet, wind swept delpidating stadium that needs drastic modernising.
    It would costs us more to resolve than it would moving.
    So moving in from the coast and almost to the shire will dry things up and entice more folk?

Folk dont go to Pittodrie because its old? Thats the reason? As the saying goes. Theres nobody queerer than folk. Away and sh@te.nobody goes because we are sh@tely supported

Lol, I proved we have regressed so now you switch tact to attack an area where I obviously speculate given where we are and where I see us going.
    I'd hate to be back on here telling you "I told you so"
    You'd probably still be blaming Milne as opposed to accepting he's trying to do something about it now and you guys are not supporting the efforts
    Hiw did you prove we have regressed. Ive been watching Aberdeen for 26 years and this is the best team for years and years

Aye regression. I wish we were still at the halcyon days of Sigma Olomuc and 9-0 at the pig sty

I agree, far too many would rather watch Formatine

A lot of people are put off Pittodrie, it's cold, wet, wind swept delpidating stadium that needs drastic modernising.
    It would costs us more to resolve than it would moving.
    I have never heard anyone say the reason they don't go to watch Aberdeen is because of the state of Pittodrie,its because they have no desire to watch Aberdeen play the likes of Ross County, Hamilton etc. Once fecking Man Utd show up for a friendly these guys are the first to get their tickets hence the reason these Man Utd games have been sell outs.

These guys still wont go to watch us play diddy SPFL teams even if its in a shiny new stadium.

Right, that's enough arguing.
    Time to just let me decide what's going to happen.

Council are going to reject Kingsford.
    Not just because of travel, although that may well be the excuse.
    Mostly because of the revenue lost to the city center brought by football fans.

However they have listened to the dire predictions coming out of Pittodrie regarding upgrading.

So

The new stadium will be built behind the old one, Broadhill bar goes, driving range goes, chunk of golf course goes.

Of course it means that the exact spot where Hewitt scored the winner against Bayern goes as well but after the horror scenario of playing our football in the country everyone just has to put up with that.

Forget previous planning permission problems, it's all going to go through smoothly.

Happy lads?

Why didn't you just ask me to sort it out in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Right, that's enough arguing.
    Time to just let me decide what's going to happen.

Council are going to reject Kingsford.
    Not just because of travel, although that may well be the excuse.
    Mostly because of the revenue lost to the city center brought by football fans.

However they have listened to the dire predictions coming out of Pittodrie regarding upgrading.

So

The new stadium will be built behind the old one, Broadhill bar goes, driving range goes, chunk of golf course goes.

Of course it means that the exact spot where Hewitt scored the winner against Bayern goes as well but after the horror scenario of playing our football in the country everyone just has to put up with that.

Forget previous planning permission problems, it's all going to go through smoothly.

Happy lads?

Why didn't you just ask me to sort it out in the first place?
    Ideal min and i believe this is the solution we will see(much to the dismay of the happy clappers)

Other buisness though still on for a drunken rant in Budapest. Need to book up.

No, but the thought of staying put and regressing gives me an insight into your negative mindset
    It's truly depressing, I don't know how you do it.
    Remind me of the progress we made in the 20yrs when we had over £10m in debt?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Remind me of the progress we made in the 20yrs when we had over £10m in debt?
    And we were sh@te

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Ideal min.

Other buisness though still on for a drunken rant in Budapest. Need to book up.
    1/4 chance of it being on

If I know the dates that may get up to 1/2

Obviously the shop has to take priority but drunken rants are high on the alternative agenda

If you are nae there ill verbally attack some other c@nt

just learn to say cheese in Hungarian.

Page 246 of 560 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246247248256296346 ... LastLast