+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 524 of 560 FirstFirst ... 24424474514522523524525526534 ... LastLast
Results 5,231 to 5,240 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

for all you Fenian B'astards.

Haven't even thought about that one for a long long time.

Fitba songs were much better back in the day.

Away to fly past Westhill.

Looking forward to seeing those bonny pitches at the Cormack training complex.

Must be official opening day soon is it?

One of the pitches is covered in white bubble wrap stuff and has some cracking dug outs with very comfy seats.

I can definitely see why it cost twelve million. Proper space age 😄

As long as the training pitches are starting to look great folk will have a semi

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    One of the pitches is covered in white bubble wrap stuff and has some cracking dug outs with very comfy seats.

I can definitely see why it cost twelve million. Proper space age ��
    I like the one pitch they call “the Cosgrove”. It has one half of the pitch including the centre line constructed with a 30ft fence right around it...that is the area Cosgrove trains in. The rest of the squad are in the other half of the pitch with around a dozen balls trying to clear the 30ft fence along the halfway line into Cosgrove’s area. I suppose we can at least work on our hoofing tactics. Money well spent!

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I like the one pitch they call “the Cosgrove”. It has one half of the pitch including the centre line constructed with a 30ft fence right around it...that is the area Cosgrove trains in. The rest of the squad are in the other half of the pitch with around a dozen balls trying to clear the 30ft fence along the halfway line into Cosgrove’s area. I suppose we can at least work on our hoofing tactics. Money well spent!
    😃

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Can we plant some carrots inside that 30ft fence (just a thought)

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    A week after being feted at Ibrox, Gascoigne is in court accused of ***ually assaulting a woman on a train while - inevitably - pissed.

She said she noticed Mr Gascoigne being "very noisy" on the train, adding: "There were lots of cans on the floor."

The witness said that earlier on in the journey she had seen Mr Gascoigne drinking something from a milk carton, saying: "It was not the colour of milk."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-50041711

Edit: Oops, this should really be on another thread, but hey, there's no admins so I guess it will stay here.
    Gazza and his Brither Raul Moat.

Gazza, who is a recovering addict, decides to head off to the standoff to provide some assistance.
    He told the audience: "I thought, if he's in the f***ing woods somewhere, he's going to be cold so I get me a Barbour jacket.
    “Another line and I have a couple of fishing rods and a f***ing chicken. So I got me chicken and I think f***, he's going to need a drink. I've had 14 lines. Now he's my brother.
    "Then I get a taxi. Ten o'clock at night, 'taxi for Gascoigne'. I've got a chicken on me, this bag and powder all over me face.
    "He [the driver] says 'where are you going Gazza?' and I say 'Fishing, where do you f***ing think?'.
    "He says 'where?', I say 'just drive'." He's driving along the motorway and I'm excited already," Gascoigne continues.
    "He says 'f*** me Gazza, are you going where I think you're going?' and I say 'f***ing yeah'. He's shaking and I says 'just drop me off, I won't be long'.
    "So now, because I've been in rehab so many times I'm a f***ing connoisseur, I says I can help this b******.
    "He's got a gun and he just blew a coppers face off, he's killing people everywhere.
    "Me eyes are like owls, powder on me face."

This is worth a minute applause

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Can we plant some carrots inside that 30ft fence (just a thought)
    There is more chance of pulling a carrot from the new training pitch than him controlling one of those hoofs from the sky

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    A week after being feted at Ibrox, Gascoigne is in court accused of ***ually assaulting a woman on a train while - inevitably - pissed.
    Found NOT GUILTY. Crazy stuff. The jury must have bought the "confidence boost" chat.

"The jury is still considering a lesser charge of assault by beating."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-50068077
    Last edited by PittodriePile; 17-10-2019 at 11:55 AM.

Page 524 of 560 FirstFirst ... 24424474514522523524525526534 ... LastLast