+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 536 of 560 FirstFirst ... 36436486526534535536537538546 ... LastLast
Results 5,351 to 5,360 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    You wait until its built and he comes back to say "telt ye"
    Come back? He’s never left

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
    The first phase was to include the indoor training complex & other ancillaries , for that large price.

Attachment 14242
    The (three?) long strawberry growing tents haven't been built then. Did the initial plans including selling their own produce?

Actually, even the artist impression looks pretty bowf.

How could anyone get excited by that three years ago? The stadium looks like a toilet bowl in a hipsters bathroom.

The club couldn’t fulfill the total build due to Stewart Milne not paying his share of the way.
    The other directors and people who put up the finance must be right chumps giving their money to Milne so he can spend it for them. You would think at least one of them had balls but evidently not.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I am thinking about buying one of those fancy drone things and sending it upto Kingsford so I can spy on our training techniques. Since we sometimes use drones anyway I hope my gadget will go unnoticed as it bobs up and down the sky trying to stay focused on our training schedule.
    Also it will be very handy for keeping an eye on the dodgy roof on our training pavilion as previously spoken about so I will be doing my bit to help the club...everyone’s a winner.
    Once I can obtain video footage I will post it up on here for all of us to dissect. Hopefully the security services got my letter offering to buy the one that caused mayhem at the London airports. No point it sitting there getting rusty when the fiver I offered can go to a good cause....win win.
    That would be cool min. Ah'm sure ye'll get some crackin footage. However, Ah fear it'll get cut short by the first clearance oot o' defence in a typical attempt tae sideline the midfield and find Cosgrove's napper. My money's on the last frame sent tae yer phone bein a close up o' the stitchin on the ba'

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    That would be cool min. Ah'm sure ye'll get some crackin footage. However, Ah fear it'll get cut short by the first clearance oot o' defence in a typical attempt tae sideline the midfield and find Cosgrove's napper. My money's on the last frame sent tae yer phone bein a close up o' the stitchin on the ba'
    Good warning advice from you pal so I have rethought my strategy and now have forwarded a letter requesting the drone to be disguised as a seagull. I haven’t noticed any dead seagulls lying on the Pittodrie surface so our players must at least be bird friendly. I forgot to ask for a dropping point on the gadget so I can aim for McInnes napper as it bobs up and down filming our training. If you see Derek doing a press conference with something that looks like bird sh!t on his headwear you will know I have succeeded in my quest of enquiring the said gadget.

Club has appointed AFL Architects to oversee the entire design process for the stadium. They also did Chelsea, Liverpool and do UEFA's euro finals.

Of course its nothing but ammunition for the ƒucking miserable yins, no doubt.

As long as they are overseeing the refurbishment of Pittodrie then I’m fine with that.

Quote Originally Posted by DonVincenzo (The II) View Post
    Club has appointed AFL Architects to oversee the entire design process for the stadium. They also did Chelsea, Liverpool and do UEFA's euro finals.

Of course its nothing but ammunition for the ƒucking miserable yins, no doubt.

Pity we didn't hire them to build our state of the art training facilities ( aka the shed )

Name:  bournemouth.jpg
Views: 652
Size:  20.2 KB

Name:  b1.jpg
Views: 647
Size:  24.3 KB
    Last edited by Jussi; 05-11-2019 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
    Pity we didn't hire them to build our state of the art training facilities ( aka the shed )

Name:  bournemouth.jpg
Views: 652
Size:  20.2 KB

Name:  b1.jpg
Views: 647
Size:  24.3 KB
    If our sales were £135Million instead of £15Million, we might have built something like that as well

Bournemouth are financial c@nts and don't deserve a place like that

Page 536 of 560 FirstFirst ... 36436486526534535536537538546 ... LastLast