+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 294 of 560 FirstFirst ... 194244284292293294295296304344394 ... LastLast
Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Hearts play at Tynecastle

Aberdeen should play at Pittodrie

Not some minging s'hitehole in the middle of nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    There's really no point arguing about it. It is never going to happen because they haven't got the money to pay for it.
    If that was a reason then nobody would buy a hoos!

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I don't agree it would suggest that a quarter think it's a sh!t idea.
    There will be many respondents who would have put that they have no definitive persuasion for either option.

It could be
    75% For
    1% against
    24% have no preference and would accept whatever the club believes.

When talking stats, best to show them and understand them than making assumptions.

It's more likely
    1% for
    10% against
    89% just do what they're told

The key figure in this is how many of the 89% will drift away when the excitement dies down and they realise that they can't be a'rsed going to Westhill to watch the game.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Hearts play at Tynecastle

Aberdeen should play at Pittodrie

Not some minging s'hitehole in the middle of nowhere.
    Which those of us from the city that gives the club its name will have to spend

- an hour (at least) getting to the awkward mis-placed soulless industrial estate construction
    - two hours actually involved in the main event
    - an hour queuing for minimal service level, unreliable 'shuttle' buses
    - 40 minutes (at least) getting back into the city that gives the club its name
    - (say) 20 minutes waiting for a bus to the 'burbs, although the 2 to Ashwood works on Halley's Comet timetables after 6pm
    - 30 minutes to the hoose

So, 5.5 hours. To attend a HOME game. Awa to ****.

And that isn't negativity or the 2014 buzzword 'scaremongering', it's going to be reality. For a ****ing HOME game.

You get one shottie at this, Aberdeen, and thus far there's little to suggest that the practicalities of getting to and from the location have been properly gauged or thought through at all.

It's as if they've swallowed the whole spin that the AWPR is going to deliver the NE everything, including a high-speed route to a concrete and plastic waste ground.

I don't agree it would suggest that a quarter think it's a sh!t idea.
    There will be many respondents who would have put that they have no definitive persuasion for either option.

It could be
    75% For
    1% against
    24% have no preference and would accept whatever the club believes.

When talking stats, best to show them and understand them than making assumptions.
    It’s alright for you to make a few assumptions though isn’t it?

I never saw the poll & I don’t think it’s s great way to judge it anyway but if folk took the time to register their opinion & 75% were for it, then it’s not a stretch to suggest the others weren’t. You certainly can’t make the assumption that they had no preference

I see we now have to play our European games in Dundee if the ground gets rejected. Closer than Glasgow I suppose.

This is exactly the type of shyte which makes me weary of everything else coming from the club

They’re lying to you

Commercial coverage will progress once it's approved
    How so?

You are just guessing

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    - an hour queuing for minimal service level, unreliable 'shuttle' buses
    Aye if they are put on by the club. But going by the way Milne clearly doesnt give a f@ck about the fans id say there a fair chance we will have to wait for Stagecoaches fae Tillyfourie that come every leap year.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I see we now have to play our European games in Dundee if the ground gets rejected. Closer than Glasgow I suppose.

This is exactly the type of shyte which makes me weary of everything else coming from the club

They’re lying to you
    I love the way that has changed to Dundee. It just proves the sh@te coming out of Pittodrie is so thick and fast they are forgetting previous lies and making up other ones that contradict.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I love the way that has changed to Dundee. It just proves the sh@te coming out of Pittodrie is so thick and fast they are forgetting previous lies and making up other ones that contradict.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post

They’re lying to you
    Yeah, going to look forward to making progression in Europe to the stage where our ground is not suitable thus we don;t play our games at home.
    I can just imagine leaving work and getting to the game along the A90 with the average speed cameras, so risk getting there on time.
    Also, you won't need to worry about drinking either (so no Red Bar issues), as you'll either need to leave work early and get down by bus / train, else be driving at least 65 miles to watch a f*cking home game with a lower capacity.

Is Dundee with limited capacity to Pittodrie / Kingsford, beter than Edinburgh or Glasgow where we at least can match our other home European games

I'm sure you'll Happy clap that if it happens

Page 294 of 560 FirstFirst ... 194244284292293294295296304344394 ... LastLast