+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 184 of 560 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194234284 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by fatshaft View Post
    Now building a school or sumhink.

**** knows now, but despite some of these erses coming out today and saying it's still live (yet another fallacy they could have been disavowed of if they'd allowed discussion) Loirston is now not an option, as indeed Elaine Farqhurson said in her initial presentation. Still the erses trotted it out as if the planning expert solicitor wifie didn't know her ****. Deary me.
    I believe it's a business park and houses that are being built there,I wonder why the council gave the go ahead for that and not the stadium?

Possibly the same reason this one will?

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I believe it's a business park and houses that are being built there,I wonder why the council gave the go ahead for that and not the stadium?

Possibly the same reason this one will?
    It was Willie Young being a ****ing erse. His usual style of petty power struggles. Perhaps significantly his twitter account dribblings seems to be backing building at the otter pool/terrorist target.

Quote Originally Posted by fatshaft View Post
    It was Willie Young being a ****ing erse. His usual style of petty power struggles. Perhaps significantly his twitter account dribblings seems to be backing building at the otter pool/terrorist target.
    He is an erse but it might have helped if they did the planning application properly instead of using the we are AFC and we need a new stadium because our old one is pysh.

Put your questions on the reasons for Loirston not happening to Keith Moorhouse, chairman of Cove Rangers, asking why his club made no progress on the undertaking to build on Calder Park, Loirston during the 12 years (2000-2012) when they held the lease on this council land. Councillors for the area included Kate Dean, leader of the council from 2007, and who has been an office-bearer in the Cove Rangers supporters' association, also Callum McCaig, party leader (of The Party) until his brief tenure in the fleshpots of Westminster.

The existence of that development would have given the Dons stadium the second access, a planning requirement to allow emergency access.

The Council took back the lease from tardy, swicking, arrogant Cove on 22 August 2012, a month before the Hundome was due to be delivered, without a spade having turned over a single square foot of turf.

Cove Rangers have never commented on the issue because they don't have a leg to stand on (coincidentally how the brutal *******s leave many of their playing opponents).

I believe Moorhouse is MD of ATR. Drop him an e-mail to see if he wants to comment. Likewise Mrs Dean and McCaig, a loser in the June election, but now on a generous sinecure at Holyrood.

Good luck with that.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Put your questions on the reasons for Loirston not happening
    I may be wrong but I thought that when various other options of training facilities fell through the club realised they had to do the whole thing as a one-er and loirston wasn't big enough to do both? And doing separately would have added +10m to the cost....

[QUOTE=notinmyname;38652332

* Crazy terrorism guy
    * A string of 'I can see green fields from my window' folk from westhill
    * the 'I got knocked off my bike' guy (apparently the path needs to be 4m wide.... surely not insurmountable?)
    * the guy talking about how long it takes to get on a bus
    * the woman who couldn't read her own notes
    * the woman who basically tried to contradict every other expert based on her hunches and opinion.... including banging on about the impact on near pitodrie businesses whilst at the same time advocating loirston as it had planning permission already (internal logic issue)

Honestly if this was a fight it would have been stopped at the 2pm intermission.....[/QUOTE]

which one was stansmith?

Could be any of them... except the bus one, he would never take the bus.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    It will fail because the club don't have the money to pay for it. Whether they get planning permission or not is irrelevant.
    If the outline planning permission is in place they will have the money. No doubts.

Judging by the councillors questions and the lack of quality of the speakers against it - this plan is going ahead.

Gordon Ballantyne (the terrorist guy) was a hoot! Absolute classic. Well worth a listen. He starts at around 2hrs :11 on the video.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Someone get a picture up. For f@ck sake. Rules folks,rules
    there you go...

Name:  Untitled.jpeg
Views: 653
Size:  12.0 KB

Mind the boy that had all the appeals against the AWPR going ahead? What is the chance one of te Nimbies will do something similar to sabotage the plans with delays and the like.

Page 184 of 560 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194234284 ... LastLast