+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 187 of 560 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197237287 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Pretty much my view. It's less Wiggy rather than the fact that it's going to take a day and a denner to get to the bloody place if it's built. It will be quicker going to an away game at Dens Park. Or Tannadice if we draw that struggling lower division ragbag in the Cup.

One can't just imagine the money-grasping capitalist thieves of First Bus ensuring everyone travels in comfort by providing enough buses to guarantee fans a seat. Profits are profits, and must be created to the maximum, and the club won't give a stuff about that.
    The more I look at this the more I think the stadium is in the wrong place. This is based entirely on transport and getting the fans to the ground and I'm speaking from someone who lives south of Aberdeen and will get to Kingsford with the new bypass a lot quicker than getting through the traffic at the harbour travelling to Pittodrie. But............I love the stadium design and and can see the benefits it brings to the North East. I'm also convinced there is nowhere else available to build a facility of this size and redeveloping Pittodrie is just ridiculous.

So in summary, get it built!!

Quote Originally Posted by stansmith View Post
    Aye. Our fans lampooning these people and thinking it's all about beating their objections have overlooked that a couple of organisations weren't given 'satisfactory in any way' responses and I didn't see them be answered.
    "Our fans". Ever the joker.

Liked your talk on terrorism though. Very informative. Did you notice that all those against were from Westhill? No nimby's though. Not that you are from Westhill in any way... no never.

Also we were not lampooning them, although there were so many women from Westhill on I did think they were auditioning for an episode of Channel 4's new reality programme, Westhill Wife Swap.

A/shire council and the AC+SSDPA's final submission started off with near enough the same line about not being satisfied with responses.
    I must have missed them, pity.

Still you've been away a few days eh, must have been affa busy preparing for yesterday, what a radge ye made o it min

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Im partially in the "yass this will piss off the nimbys" but am partially in the the "yaas get it right up you Milne ye cock" boat too. I just have to decide whats more important to me

Given how hot my piss boils at the mention of Stewart Milne at the moment, ill go the latter
    It's like a cheeks game where they both could lose

A/shire council and the AC+SSDPA's final submission started off with near enough the same line about not being satisfied with responses.

Do either of them need to be satisfied though? Are they not just interested parties the same as the national security expert?

I doubt either of them will ever actually be satisfied about this development should it go ahead, so maybe the club have deemed them worth ignoring

Oh my god, this guy is an absolute helmet.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llpw...ature=youtu.be

If he thinks the pipeline is a danger, did he stand up and shout about it when it was first put in????

Absolute clown....

Quote Originally Posted by OneBrianIrvine View Post
    ^^Nail on heed.
    None of the cheerleaders on here or more importantly... the board have answered where it's coming from.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    None of the cheerleaders on here or more importantly... the board have answered where it's coming from.
    We've just to trust that it's there.

Just like we've to trust that Pittodries sinking, the maintenance costs are horrendous, training facilities are essential, European games will be played in Glasgow...zzz

Quote Originally Posted by fatshaft View Post
    I must have missed them, pity.

Still you've been away a few days eh, must have been affa busy preparing for yesterday, what a radge ye made o it min
    Aye you must have missed it too busy wetting yourself with excitement over a couple of daft nimbys like the rest of the support.

Aye you must have missed it too busy wetting yourself with excitement over a couple of daft nimbys like the rest of the support.
    a couple of daft nimbys if 20 are a couple.

You hang onto those... Aberdeen Councillors don't give a rats arse about Aberdeenshire or their voters. They care about their voters across the city and the majority of their voters do not mind that the stadium will be built there or are positive towards the move away from Pittodrie.

So, still confident this will not get passed? When it does, will you come back on here and continue the pre-tense you are an Aberdeen fan or will we never see you again?

Page 187 of 560 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197237287 ... LastLast