+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 470 of 560 FirstFirst ... 370420460468469470471472480520 ... LastLast
Results 4,691 to 4,700 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Name:  IMG-20190711-WA0007.jpg
Views: 1437
Size:  83.7 KB

Stole this from my bro. Under that white AFCCT sponsor sheet in the Y there is a full on rain forest growing under it

Another thing to add to the deliberatley being run in to the ground list. The place is just being left to fall to bits.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Name:  IMG-20190711-WA0007.jpg
Views: 1437
Size:  83.7 KB

Stole this from my bro. Under that white AFCCT sponsor sheet in the Y there is a full on rain forest growing under it

Another thing to add to the deliberatley being run in to the ground list. The place is just being left to fall to bits.
    Where do you think Stavros gets his good sh*t from to help him sleep?

Got to squeeze every penny out this game.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Milnes fluffer is at it again..
    does that make you the half empty gimp. Taking it both ends

After the rush to get to a (more or less) city centre ground last night, and missing the opening five minutes queuing to get in, the thought of getting to the Inner Strathdondome for evening matches fills me with dread.

You’ve got your basic training facilities now Baldy, just put the rest of the architects’ parchments in the draar where the corporate ticket allocation lists for the 1980 Liverpool tie are kept, and we’ll say no more about it.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    After the rush to get to a (more or less) city centre ground last night, and missing the opening five minutes queuing to get in, the thought of getting to the Inner Strathdondome for evening matches fills me with dread.

You’ve got your basic training facilities now Baldy, just put the rest of the architects’ parchments in the draar where the corporate ticket allocation lists for the 1980 Liverpool tie are kept, and we’ll say no more about it.
    Have you tried more positive thinking? Apparently all the potential problems regarding the new ground disappear the moment you adopt a ‘can do’ attitude

As a young loon I was in that crush to get tickets for the Liverpool game. I still remember my ma, who spent all night queueing to get tickets and for me to join her early morning, getting crushed at the merkland end. This nice mannie seeing me let me and my ma through to get in the turnstile to avoid the crush, only for them to close the turnstiles right infront of him. All I can say to that mannie is thank you, that day a true dandie was born and I hope you got a ticket someother way.

From the BBC website:

Slaven Bilic on the Irons' move to The Olympic Stadium, "....it will never have that football feeling"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/artic...e-be4799478617

I wonder if our lot have consulted Boris Johnson about designing the Justootsidetarlandome from old wine crates? Nothing would surprise me.

Maybe he could construct some shuttle buses for First too?

Just bide far we are.

EDIT: Can do, can do, can do, can do....ommmmmmmmmm....

Justootsidetarlandome

Like it

New deal with First Aberdeen announced for match days. Sounds like the foundations are getting laid for the shuttle bus match day operation.

https://www.afc.co.uk/2019/07/23/don...sport-partner/

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    New deal with First Aberdeen announced for match days. Sounds like the foundations are getting laid for the shuttle bus match day operation.

https://www.afc.co.uk/2019/07/23/don...sport-partner/
    They'll need toilets on the buses to the Kingsford Arena.

I welcome the news the drivers will be festooned in red & white on the day if the Chikhura home match. There should be much more of that type of thing in the city. Some buses in Afc livery would be cracking as well.

Page 470 of 560 FirstFirst ... 370420460468469470471472480520 ... LastLast