+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 275 of 560 FirstFirst ... 175225265273274275276277285325375 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    On very good authority, I’ve been told that it’s going to be approved.
    That’s incredibly disappointing.

If it is approved, the Westhill nimbys will appeal to Mrs Krankie. It could drag on for years.

One season ticket, on a trial basis due to the utter ****wittery of the transport ‘solution’. After that, if it’s a crap experience, I will select games I can attend reasonably, and will pay at the gate. Ah, I see a snag in that.

Very disappointing, did the zeppelin transport idea finally swing it?

I suppose we could just take a flask and an auld transistor radio* and sit at the bottom of Merkland Road East and listen to the games.

* I was going to say trannie but realised that it's just another word I'm denied using properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    If it is approved, the Westhill nimbys will appeal to Mrs Krankie. It could drag on for years.
    I believe it automatically goes to another level because Aberdeenshire Council objected?

The No stadium lot will (also?) appeal it themselves.

Above all, we will never be able to afford the stadium part.

Auld buggers like 57 ( 60 years auld min) might still get to see out their days at Pittodrie then.

If I didn't think Milne could and would actually leave us with a mortgage of death in order to see through his long held own ambition, then I'd be happy with it being approved and the training ground part being built.

Quote Originally Posted by curvasud View Post

The No stadium lot will (also?) appeal it themselves.
    here's hoping. I for one canna wait to see Mr. Gas Pipelines underneath the stadium is a target for terrorists. He was awesome.

Get a truck and fill it with explosives. Gas pipes 6 feet under the soil will explode and cause a major problem. No mention of 1) where they would get so much explosives to get 6 feet down or 2) once the explosives got six feet down how it would rupture the pipe or 3) if they had so much explosives why they would not just drive up to the stadium, drive into it and explode the truck.

He was great. I want to see more of him.

Bang goes the social aspect to watching Aberdeen if true

Obviously I'm not a #TopRed living in Aberdeen so I don't know the politics but from someone not in the area, I don't think any other council in Scotland would knock back their local team.

Even if it does look like a subbuteo ground that we can't afford.

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
    I predict it will be rejected , possibly on the grounds of lack of properly thought out transport strategy.

Which I would agree with.

But then I would reject it on shoddiness of design alone.
    No, this is exactly why the pulled it, brought in the council to fine tune and do everything they asked BEFORE it goes up for another Pre-Determination in January. its a shoe-in. it will be approved overwhelmingly.

Like it or not.

Page 275 of 560 FirstFirst ... 175225265273274275276277285325375 ... LastLast