+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 258 of 560 FirstFirst ... 158208248256257258259260268308358 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by fatshaft View Post
    Unbelievable.
    How do you know he's 100% correct on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    He doesn’t he just wants it to be true because he can’t be ersed travelling all the way to Pittodrie from the sticks anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    He doesn’t he just wants it to be true because he can’t be ersed travelling all the way to Pittodrie from the sticks anymore.
    the very definition of heads in the sand right here

You honestly think it’s impossible to re develop Pittodrie without reducing the capacity to 12000?

Why?Becuase some guy on a forum who claims to be an architect says it can’t be done and Stewart Milne says it can’t be done because he doesn’t want to do it.

If they need to move the south stand so the pitch is compliant for a tournament we are unlikely to ever get into it could be moved back,there is that bit behind it where the smokers go surely that would make the pitch wide enough or whatever the reason is.

But I’m sure yourself,wiggy and his cronies will come away with “na its impossible it can’t be done,there is no way of redeveloping Pittodrie “

You are all going to have to accept that it will need done because I can’t see Kingsford happening.

I’m sure yourself,wiggy and his cronies will come away with “na its impossible it can’t be done,there is no way of redeveloping Pittodrie “.
    Been saying it for years on here. I always get pulled up for being negative but there’s a lot of folk at AFC & who support them, who would never get an X-Wing out a swamp

Said by someone on a football forum assuming that someone else on a football forum he doesn't know is factually correct.

Aye ok Stewarty

You honestly think it’s impossible to re develop Pittodrie without reducing the capacity to 12000?

Why?Becuase some guy on a forum who claims to be an architect says it can’t be done and Stewart Milne says it can’t be done because he doesn’t want to do it.

If they need to move the south stand so the pitch is compliant for a tournament we are unlikely to ever get into it could be moved back,there is that bit behind it where the smokers go surely that would make the pitch wide enough or whatever the reason is.

But I’m sure yourself,wiggy and his cronies will come away with “na its impossible it can’t be done,there is no way of redeveloping Pittodrie “

You are all going to have to accept that it will need done because I can’t see Kingsford happening.
    Fatshaft thinks this guy is a world renowned stadia designer. You know, cos he has software.

I'm away for a game of Sim City. I'll tell you all tomorrow where I'll build the stadium.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Been saying it for years on here. I always get pulled up for being negative but there’s a lot of folk at AFC & who support them, who would never get an X-Wing out a swamp
    Sh!te you speak a lot of.

Just look at what dundee Utg have achieved with Tannadice ? That`s got a pretty limited footprint .

TBH I`d be a lot happier if they just imporved the Bogs in the South Stand . Probably going over old ground again, but surely the S.S. could also be built up in the gap at the back, make it steeper and stick a wee balcony in there to claw back the lost seating . Without even lifting the current roof ?

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Just look at what dundee Utg have achieved with Tannadice ? That`s got a pretty limited footprint .

TBH I`d be a lot happier if they just imporved the Bogs in the South Stand . Probably going over old ground again, but surely the S.S. could also be built up in the gap at the back, make it steeper and stick a wee balcony in there to claw back the lost seating . Without even lifting the current roof ?
    I'm sure it can be done, their reasons for having a new stadium are nothing to do with the stadium being incompatible with renovation.

I'd support a move if it wasn't a bit **** and with no clue how it's paid for.

Page 258 of 560 FirstFirst ... 158208248256257258259260268308358 ... LastLast