+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 182 of 560 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192232282 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    It doesn't really matter how well they have come across if they are not addressing the concerns properly. You cant have 2 sets of supporters going to the stadium from town on the same shuttle buses.That and the whole foot bridge thing seems like the club haven't thought these issues out properly.
    The point on "mixed fans" was it happens now and there's no issue, Saturday being a very good case in point as was pointed out.

The footbridge one is laughable, apparently we're the only place in the world where people won't be able to navigate a footbridge

Quote Originally Posted by fatshaft View Post
    The point on "mixed fans" was it happens now and there's no issue, Saturday being a very good case in point as was pointed out.

The footbridge one is laughable, apparently we're the only place in the world where people won't be able to navigate a footbridge
    That was car crash stuff. Couldn't believe they were trying it.

I think you are missing the point, the councillors are raising these concerns and the response from AFC is for example "shuttle buses will be run from town for fans"

I cant see the police allowing Aberdeen and Rangers fans on the same bus to begin with so what are they going to do then?

This old codger talking about terrorism now is f'ucking hilarious!!

Quick, check it out before he's finished!

My view is that only away fans (and some more than others - you know who I mean) would have difficulty with this, as they struggle to walk and chew chuddy at the same time.

Those steps at the front of the basilica at Sacre Coeur in Montmarte, and in front of the Taj Mahal look like they could be slippy and steep and a massive danger to grown adult life and limb, nearly as bad as those between Bridge Street and Crown Terrace, or leading to the pedestrian bridge over the A956 dual carriageway on Commerce Street.

For ****'s sake, is THAT the best you've got?

One tiny point of order. The gentleman pointed out, that the Hun minks cross the M8 on a footbridge to the Govan Sh1tyard no problem. They don't.

I think you are missing the point, the councillors are raising these concerns and the response from AFC is for example "shuttle buses will be run from town for fans"

I cant see the police allowing Aberdeen and Rangers fans on the same bus to begin with so what are they going to do then?
    I'm not missing any point, the point was clearly made that there's no need for segregation as was seen at the weekend, and as is seen every week down King St.

For Rangers & Celtic it was also pointed out the police treated them differently and they were kept well apart, but as was also pointed out the number that don't come on supporters buses is very small in any case.

The point was batted away fantastically. As I say I was very worried about the NKS mob and the case we could put, it turns out with the exception of a slight wobble from Wiggy, the home team have been superb, whereas the NKS & assorted feils have been almost universally terrible.

I'm not missing any point, the point was clearly made that there's no need for segregation as was seen at the weekend, and as is seen every week down King St.

For Rangers & Celtic it was also pointed out the police treated them differently and they were kept well apart, but as was also pointed out the number that don't come on supporters buses is very small in any case.

The point was batted away fantastically. As I say I was very worried about the NKS mob and the case we could put, it turns out with the exception of a slight wobble from Wiggy, the home team have been superb, whereas the NKS & assorted feils have been almost universally terrible.
    Last time I checked there are a few hundred of the cheeks that get the train and I never see them walking down king street when I'm in the Pittodrie bar,I presume they get segregated by the police but I might be wrong.

Look I know you are desperate for us to move to Kingsford because it's close to where you live but there are issues,it's not a case of anyone who raises concerns is full of shyte and there is nothing wrong with moving there.

Like I said I am happy if it gets the go ahead but I heard that some of the council have concerns which they asked today and I don't think they got the answers they were looking for so I wouldn't get too excited yet.Getting McInnes to do the training facilities are embarrassing and wiggy threatening to move European games to Glasgow was a waste of time because the council don't give 2 fecks about that.

I still think this will fail

Look I know you are desperate for us to move to Kingsford because it's close to where you live
    Like the NKS mob, that would be a great point if it could hold water. Sadly I was also one of the main cheerleaders for Loirston, so, ye ken, terrorists and otters aye?

Page 182 of 560 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192232282 ... LastLast